Thursday, April 24, 2008

To go Lion or no?

BuBu-chan's going to Singapore next week, and i'm thinking of tagging along.
I've wanted to go to Singapore badly for shopping, but its either there's no company or the SALE's not here yet. Darns.

But should i go now or go later?
Honestly, i'm only a month away from the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE *jeng jeng jeng~~*... but who knows if i'll be able to go then?


But "to go or not to go, that is the question" aside, the main reason that i want to go to Singapore is to shop.
I've list down the stuffs i want to buy and where to go and all (one of my OCDs - surprisingly, i have A LOT of OCDs!), and well, i realize mostly all those stuffs are for Her Royal Highness Princess Kim HeeChul.

Thats right.
It's like i'm going to Singapore to shop specially for her, and if i'm lucky i'll be able to get some stuffs for myself along the way.

Interesting.

Oh and the ZOO! I WANT TO GO TO THE ZOO!
I'm animal and wildlife and zoo-deprived, thank you very much.

And to meet up with my precious fellow ELF (ㅠ.ㅠ)!!
(I like to play with words, and i realize if i put Singapore's S, and my name's J, we get SJ XD!~)

But main reason is still... i find...
Mainly shopping for Her Royal Highness Princess Kim HeeChul.
There's like... so many stuffs on her list as compared to mine.

Nice.


I left my stuffs at the living room the other day, and when i went to get it, i noticed *someone* has already taken possession of it.

The way she puts it, you would've thought it was her stuffs instead of mine.

Ehem.



ps: I just realize i'm a sucker for post-its and cute non-glittery stickers.

Nice.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e