Tuesday, April 15, 2008

K.O.-Style

Today's mood: It rained but i fell asleep before it, and woke up after it (= =").
Current thoughts: I want to bath.
As-of-now: JongWoon.

---

Loo2 once posted about how her "sleeping-time" has gone haywired.

Well, touchwood, i guess i can say my sleeping-time is rather normal. And despite the fact that i've been sleeping late and waking up-early, it was still good.

Till i realize i've been K.O.-ing.

K.O. means Knock Out.
tr.v., KO'd, KO'ing, KO's.

To knock out, as in boxing.

n. (kā-ō', kā'ō')

A knockout, as in boxing.

From Answers.com.

Though in my "knock-out" sense, it means i just fall into a deep sleep without a slightest hint of what is going on around me.

Hmm, no wonder i'm a big SuJu-fan aka ELF *sings Twins (Knock Out)* !!!

Yesterday before heading to pasar malam, i was chatting with my cousin while in the car. I was very sleepy but still ok, when suddenly i just K.O.-ed for a few split second before i woke up in a jump. In the sense i got startled.
And when i mean K.O. i really mean like just suddenly fall into a DEEP SLEEP without knowing what happened!

Scary a not?

And i was tired throughout the whole morning today. When i came home, still good, when i halfway using the computer and felt sleep, so i decided to take a nap around 3pm?

And i slept till 7pm (= =").

I woke up around 5pm, when it rained, shouting to my mom to make sure my 2 precious is well covered from the storm before falling asleep again.

If my mom didn't wake me up i wouldn't know what time i would wake up.


So yeah, its important to sleep early. Or at least adequate rest.
Whether or not you wake up early doesn't matter.












AM I GETTING OLD (-┏)?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e