Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I cried.

It's the first time i watch hip-thrust, and i was not happy nor excited.

OMG i hate you SM.

My boys are the light of my life; every time i see them no matter how bad i feel, i'll always feel right in a jiffy.

But now, you have to make me cry when i see them.

And it was not because of "Teukie-emotions".


I watched the MV with mixed feelings. I honestly don't know how i feel. I know i feel proud of the boys because their pronunciation has gotten so much better. And OMG they are so hot in it!!

But...
No offence, i know i've said i will TRY not to talk bad about jumyuk anymore, but i can't help it.

Those two look like "extras" lor seriously. Like...

As i've said in Chinese before... 多餘的人. Like ultra-kao extras, or to put it straight:
THEY DON'T BELONG IN THE PICTURE.

At the same time i felt sad, horrible, terrible and just plain emo. Plus jealousy.

OMG CHOI SIWON I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TONIGHT. (wokay, bedroom talk, you didn't read that nor saw it in any way.)


Ok seriously, i don't know how i felt about the MV because i was too busy feeling heartbroken, emo, terrible and crying all-at-the-same-time (yes, its possible to feel all that at once, unless your emotion capacity is that of a teaspoon).

But i guess if i can say:
It's the first time i watch hip-thrust, and i was not happy nor excited.
I guess that "statement" explained it all?


I'm just going to forget about it. Maybe when i wake up it's all just a bad nightmare. Maybe when i wake up it'll all go away.




ps: RyeoWook looks might fine in it though!

I love you Wookie my precious younger twin!~

In terms of talking about Super Junior - M...
You are my that small "blip" of light on the totally dark horizon darkened by the root-of-all-evil SM.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e