Friday, April 04, 2008

OMG i love the movie 「L change the WorLd」 (as posted before)!

I HEART L XD!~

It's so much better than Death Note =P!

I went to watch the movie again (^^ )!~
And well, i was sleeping when L's not on-screen, and wide-awake whenever his on-screen!
Imagine if i were to watch Death Note again (for L), guarantee sleep throughout most of the movie except when L's on, because they pay more attention to Light in Death Note.
.
.
.
Ok that's not true, because i watched Death Note 1 & 2 like, 3-4 times (or more), and i was wide-awake all around. I guess its because in L's movie, L is the only thing (in the movie) which can keep me awake, whereas in Death Note, i LOVE the Battle of the Geniuses!


His really HOT as L, and no doubt his tall physique, bod butt and lips (Rou-Master was the one who brought my attention there) are... well, HOT and sexy XD!~

I'm so adding him into my list of Japanese guys (^^ )!~
Which is well, comprising of erm... Tachibana Keita... and Oguri Shun... and er...

Only.
Thats all.

Well, can't blame me, i'm fussy.
(ps: Somehow or rather their all 180cm above, hmm...)


Apart from being L, if you've watched him in Nana, you will agree with me i guess (^^ )!~

And that bloody horror movie which i would so NOT have watched if not for him (ok, and Miyake Ken as well)... omg i can have nightmares after watching that movie... because its so boring (= =")...
His hairstyle is not really nice in the movie, but somehow or rather, he's still really hot and "man" in the movie!
Like, so bloody gentleman in the movie i melted on my seat!~

And... to make it sound really sad... its the first time i saw a gentleman in a Japanese movie or drama (= =")...

Nice?


Anyways, one movie his in which i really really want to watch most is ドルフィンブルー ~フジもういちど宙へ~ (Dolphin Blue ~Fuji mou ichido sora e~)!

One of my favourite pics of him (biased - because there's the dolphin there as well)! (Got it from the official website)

But but... at the same time i don't want to watch it is as well... because i know i'll get bloody emotional watching it... because of the dolphin (=v=")...

I'm so jealous, i want to swim with the dolphins too (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

Its so in my list of things i want to do, along with diving!

I told you i love the ocean XD!
(ps: Rou-Master and my cousin Kat can give proofs to it )

OMG, i adore animals, especially wildlife, and especially especially marine lifes (sharks!)!


Ok, before i side-track...
Recently i read about this movie he acted in from Auntie's blog.

I don't like the Japanese title, sound like some R-rated movie... but the English title's nice: Don't Laugh at my Romance.

And especially the pic on the website:

HOT is the word for it.
The guy obviously.
I mean, just look at it!

NYAH XD!~


But honestly, i was rather surprised the list of Japanese guys i like are rather "limited"... i mean really...

And to think the fact i was a J-pop fan for like... at least 4-5 years?

I mean, there are those i think are cute and hot and all... but as to those i really like... sdn. bhd. thank you.


I guess i better compile a list of guys i like like what Amanda did soon!

Oh well, when i get to it anyways =P! Mwehehehehehehehehehe!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e