Sunday, August 24, 2008

Don't understimate the kimchi.

I was happily reading New Moon in the living room this afternoon.

Note when i say "happily", i really *do* mean "happily"... because when i read the book, i actually laugh out loud (when it's funny), glee (when it's sweet), or can even have a sad frowning expression (because it's the sad part)... all while reading!! Even when there are people around!

Wow... I never know you can have so many expressions reading a book. I constantly amaze myself don't i?


Anyways, i was about on page 500 or so this afternoon, when my brother sat next to me, see me reading, and said this to me:
"Wow, you read really fast, just the last 3 days you were like... only in the first 20 pages or so..."
"Thank you," i said gleeing with pride. Then i noted something weird, so i pointed it out...
"Er wait, bro... that was the first book... i'm reading the second one now..."

"...................................."
"...................................."
"Oh-k..."
You should have see our expressions then, haha!!



ps: I should STOP going about Twilight's stuffs online.
I just accidentally spoil myself with some information of the book... again!! And mind, it's an important part!!

What's worst is, well i *know* it will happen... BUT I WANT TO READ IT FOR MYSELF AND NOT LET MYSELF BE SPOILED BY KNOWING ABOUT IT BEFOREHAND!!!

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF ALL THE TIME??? GAH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e