Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twilight

Straight to the point:
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!
From the book Twilight (thanks to Amane for introducing this wonderfully delicious book to me - being someone so fussy with her read (i mean me), i rarely venture on new books unless recommended, so if she didn't recommend me this book, i would never have read it!!)!

The love he has for Bella... AHHHHHHH *squeals like a fangirl*!
If only such character exists (in the real world)!
OMG how i wish his true *whacks self to stop self from dreaming*...

It's been so long since i've read a book which captivates me so much (finish the book within a span of 12 hours - with adequate time to sleep, bath, eat and tee-vee time - and reading it word-to-word)!

I love the book's style of writing; i prefer books which are told from a first person point of view, it gives you an insight on what the characters are thinking! Nice!

I love the way the author writes; the way she is so descriptive to every single detail, the way she describes Bella's feelings for Edward, the way she talks about Edward... omg!!
Bella's feelings is exactly how a girl usually feels when she is with someone she is deeply attracted to, it's nice to be able to read and put the feeling into perspective.

I love imagining every single detail as she had described in the book; how the place is, the people, everything! Especially the feelings part!
And i actually blush (or glee) every time something sweet happens! NYAH!~

I love the story; i've always stories like this. Mythical. My cup of pearl bubble milk tea. Yummy!~ EDWARD XD!~

I love Edward!
OMG WHY ISN'T HE REAL!!
*continues yelling in happiness and running around in glee*
If only he really exists in the real world... OMG!!


Ok, i should stop.
*continues spazzing in secret*
You know i'm really obsessed and spazzing when i "omg" so much. Gosh.



ps: On the other hand... why am i so difficult? It's my OCDness i tell you!!
I bought the smaller UK version for my book 1, and while it's nice to have a travel size one, the other books out there are usually US version and bigger. So now, i'm contemplating if i should have my book 1 changed because i like my books to look nice together on my book shelf. If i don't, i have to hunt for all UK sizes just so all books will match.
See, difficult.

pps: PLEASE READ THE BOOK (if you know me)!!
Then you'll get obsessed with it and then more people to share the love for Edward with!~
OMG EDWARD XD!
*spazzes*

Ok end, i should stop the spazzing and concentrate more on more Edward.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e