Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My Cow is gone.

This is so freaking backdated. Oh well, typically me XD!
---

She has gone to hunt for grass in a greener and better pasture because all the pastures in Malaysia are filthily polluted.

Monkey smells good!~

Ok, randomness.

Even though we don't hang always hang out, i'm going to miss her. Gone is another person who will always let me abuse her and never take it personally listen to my retarded ramblings and how much i love my boys and what i'm going to do to them.

The thing with a monkey and a cow is, we are very very different in every way, but in some ways we are very very similar.
  • We are hypocritical environmentalists.
  • We love WHITE a lot (like a lot a lot XD).
  • We love abusing each other and our pets.
  • We are retarded.
  • We have similar taste in most stuffs; food, music (Rock), movies (Chick-flicks) etc... i can always count on her opinion whether or not a movie is good, because chances are i'll also like the movies which she thinks is good. Oh, and guys too i guess?
  • We uses shapes, colours and signs (and animals) to define one another.
  • We bring our house with us whenever we travel.
  • We love the beach.
There are a lot more i guess, but i abit lazy to waste my brain juice for you =P!

I'm going to miss you.
.
.
.
.
.
But that said... STAY AWAY from SiWon (his mine!)!


ps: Please don't come back with an Orang-Utan as your husband ok? OK!~

pps: No way i'm coming to find you lar, so stop avoiding when i talk to you about (insert an activity here - not going to talk about it for fear of jinxing it). I just need someone to discuss it with.
Furthermore, if you were to me my buddy for that activity... if i don't die, sure you die... either ways... it spells danger if both of us attempts it at the same time, rofl!

Besides, SiWon won't allow me to go with you anyways =P! Mwehehehe!!


TAKE CARE COW!!
Come back with healthier lungs and smarter and less-retarded brain ok XD!!

ppps: Ok, just kidding about being less-retarded. Please always stay YOU!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e