Thursday, August 14, 2008

You loser.

I mean me.

I have loads to say... but when i actually *do* start-up my lappie, complete with hands on the keyboard with the "Create Post" page on Blogger open... i have nothing to say.

I amaze myself, as always.

I should start being more like a "Blogger". I disgrace myself.
That said, i've actually written a post on the term "Blogger", but i have yet to finish it... along with 12912981629816298 other posts pending to be posted.

And it's actually wonderful how i actually *think* i need a holiday, when i just finish one.

That said, it could be because i'm feeling sick, just slightly recovered but i don't think i'm still feeling well.

Darns, i need orange juice - the miracle cure to everything!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e