Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's OK!

It's ok Lee Chong Wei, win or lose you're still the best!!

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

I'm so patriotic i love myself =D!~
.
.
.
.
.
Now for my sour side...

OMG lin dai (and so does everyone i heavily dislike's chance at a capitalized name - i love doing it! Except jumyuk, his is a just because. I don't dislike him anymore.) is so freaking annoying and irritating. I hate him.
*mocks him by imitating his irritating yong sui look every time he scores*

It's actually out of my norm to actually call someone this (because i don't believe in that word), but i don't care, i'm a sore loser, and i shall do so.
lin dai is so ugly lor.
Like come on, that dude looks so arrogant, full of himself, sombong, narcissistic, perasan, action, baby lotion, simpson, parkson, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson...
Seriously, his annoying because he damn yong sui to the max.
(Note: I *do* know how to spell his name, i don't want to correct myself nya =P!)

Sorry lin, you play against my country (and win, for once and that's all), you face the consequences.
This is my Blog anyways. I'm entitled to my own opinion, and i think you have a serious face problem.
(Psst, Korea is kinda near China btw!!)

And China fans, OMG!!!
Annoying lor, always "Lin Dan, jia you..." and repeats...
But to me i always heard "Zero, add oil... zero, add oil..."
Cracks me up XD!

But you can't deny their annoying spirit!!
I think sport organizers should start banning annoying supporters from entering sport events from now on! Hahaha!

Ok just kidding, it's their home ground after all, so it's to their advantage! As compared to if it's Malaysia, sure we more noisy!
I can't help but to wonder, if i'm there i'm sure to scream my lungs out! Any Malaysians who are there did that?? Can't hear you though *coughlosercough*...
Those who cheered for China during the badminton men singles final shall lose their voice tomorrow for sheerly annoying me, muahahahaha *evil dictatorship laugh*...

But kudos to them (China fans) for also cheering for Malaysia too when we got our medal =D!!

It's ok honestly... yes, it might be our first Gold, and we missed it, but it's still something to be proud of!!
After all, how often can a Malaysian achieve that XD??

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!


I'm so patriotic i love myself =D!~


Talking to myself
But seriously lar China, you guys have so many Gold medals you can build a house with it. Malaysia don't even have enough to rub one against another, give us some slack won't you?


ps: And all this (points at entire entry above) comes from the cat who think sports are cool because it promotes unity, and deter the things she hates the most, which is racism.

Told you i'm always contradicting myself.
LOLS!!! I'm difficult XD!!!

pps: Check out Chong Wei's profile on his Olympic's profile page, the picture damn cute dei!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e