Saturday, August 23, 2008

Snapping mood.

I've got to start controling my temper. For all i know, i may lose my self-control and start brandishing hell upon the unsuspecting citizens of KLsville.

Ok, i think i watch too much Powerpuff Girls.

I don't know why honestly, to be wound up by all this negativity and bad mood today. Just this morning i was fine, playing with BuBu and watching Spongebob, making my own sandwich for lunch etc.

Then came noon, i wasn't having any particular emotion when my stupid injured-again fat cat Kim HeeChul escape from the house (door was left open and she took advantage of it) and avoided my capturing when i tried to get her back into the house.
She's injured, so i don't really like the idea of her leaving the house yet. I understand she's bored and all, but she still have her stitches on. Apart from fear of infection, i just don't like the idea of her leaving the house when she is still considered "sick" (stitches) to me.

I got really mad because i couldn't catch her, so i left her to it. Then, i have to fetch my grandmother to the clinic. I was in a bad-mood all the way, and i feel really bad as well, because although sometimes i do get annoyed by what my grandmother says, i don't think much of it and will just reply properly... however, today i was extra easily annoyed and snapped back at her a few times.

I thought once i got home, watching tee-vee and having ice-cream would help.
It didn't. For the first time.
It even make me feel weird. Which is a bigger surprise, considering i was just happy lapping up half a pint the night before.
So i went to take a shower, i love showers! But again it failed to cheer me up. I was in a glum, not easily cheered mood. And yeah, and snap very easily.


So after showering, i thought i should use the computer... i was chatting with Amane when she just casually mentioned something is not my type.
Well, i don't exactly fancy people telling me what i will like or what i will not since my taste varies everyday like seriously. I don't like being stereotyped whatever the reason, because for all i know, i'm super unpredictable. I can actually hate something i really like today. Weird isn't it?

But anyways, usually when people tell me that (you'll be surprise a whole lot of people always stereotype me), i'll just brush it off, because it's no big deal really. But today, it just annoyed me and i snapped again. I feel bad now. Gosh, what's wrong with me today?

Then i got annoyed at the rain for no apparent reason, which is unusual because i love it when it rains, i really do.
And now i got annoyed at it for stopping. WHAT THE???

I even got annoyed at the dust lurking around my shelf, but i guess it's fair because they made me sneeze.

And then i got annoyed at Amanda for constantly nudging me... ok actually i don't mind because i was nudging her back too and we were having "nudging war" XD... the poor thing was sick and stuck in a jungle... wait a second, i'm always annoyed at her so it doesn't count.

I'm just annoyed by my own existence today!!

Today is just not my day.



Edit: My grandmother just ask me a very simple question on what time my mom is arriving later...
And i just snap at her. I'm a bad person.
I was asked this question a little too many times today i'm getting annoyed by it honestly.

Something is definitely wrong.

But i promise myself, by tonight or at least, TOMORROW... I MUST BE FINE AGAIN!!
Or i'll i'll... i'll eat Amanda, rofl!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e