Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Restless.

Ok, i'm feeling a bit restless today.
I don't know why, but i do hope it's PMS, so *at least* got reason to blame my bad mood on lar!

Is it because i have a lot of things to do?
Which i haven't do, because i'm procrastinating as usual.
Is it because i wanted to finish Eclipse?
But somehow something is telling me to take my own sweet time and enjoy the book like it deserve, so i've been putting myself off from sticking it under my nose, unlike what happen with the first two books (finish within 1 day).

Is it just because i'm in a bad mood? Which really do hope its PMS btw.


Today, i supposedly wanted to wake up early... plan didn't go through, and i think i got off "the wrong side of the bed" as well; i can sense my mood wasn't the typical good one.
Furthermore i had to rush, so the bad mood + hurry = nothing good comes out of it.

Then later when i wanted to go out - late for an appointment - i can't find my house keys. God i tell you of all those days someone have to take my house key why today?? So i went out "keyless" after more than 15 minutes of pointless key-search.
I swear my mood isn't well adee, especially not for "stupid-questions", and my kakak have to make me blow my head off by asking me if i'm going out, after i asked her if she saw my house keys.
Er, if i wasn't going out, why would i want my key?
Ok maybe she meant no harm, but when you're in a bad mood, everything is harmful. To everyone else that is.

Then I took like 15 minutes to look for a parking in OU, when i finally spot someone going towards their car, and within 10 seconds i manage to get my place adee. How, you ask.
I realize the difference between a male driver and female driver.
See, when a female driver gets to her car, she'll take ages before she finally drives away to vacant the parking spot, whereas if it's a male driver, he'll drive away the minute he gets in the car.
Seriously, i turned into another road inside the parking lot, saw 3 guys walking to their car, and within 5 seconds of entering their car they already drove off. I was like, "wow that's fast".
I find this amusing, lols! I think i'm coming out with a lot of theories, i should write them down!


Anyways, luckily i got to relax in OU for an hour or so, mood got calmer... but when i left, OH MY GOD I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE ON THE ROAD TODAY!!
It's like they kept cutting my line, which is fine... but what is NOT fine, is that they cut immediately right in front of me!!
Or they keep pushing my car to the side like... HELLO PLEASE DRIVE STRAIGHT IDIOT!!

Again my mood got so bad (thanks to idiots) i accidentally snap at my mother, for no reason.

I don't like to snap at other people for no good reason, because it makes me feel bad. How i wish i am better at controling my temper that way... more over it's not like they are the cause of my bad mood right? Why should i subject them to my bad mood when it's not even their fault?
That said, as someone in a bad mood, you never want to meet another person of the same mood - clash of the moods - so i was very proud of myself today when i manage to control my temper from blowing, and not make a huge fuss out of the whole thing. Just stay away, easy.

Then i realize, yeah, nobody likes it when others take out their bad mood on you, so why should you subject others to your bad mood?
I use to believe in, you should treat people the way you want to be treated.
I still believe in it, but sometimes, just treat people the way you want so you can be happier.

Life is short, you never know what will happen tomorrow. Why do i want to lock myself up with so much negativity and bad mood, and make another person miserable from it?


I read this article from Cleo - can't remember it exactly - but apparently, it's very easy for a bad mood to ruin a good mood, so i found a solution; just ABSTAIN from people who you know would ruin your good!
Nobody has the right to make you feel gloomy and miserable, especially when you are happy in the first place!
Also stay away if you're in a bad mood, why do you want to make a huge fuss out of it?


Ah, but i do realize that as much as i say all this, whether or not i do is another matter. But that said, at least i'll try, and that will make all the difference there is.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e