Sunday, August 03, 2008

SiWon and i aren't meant to be.

This is an extract of an interview i got off a forum.
Living and touring together all the time, what are some of the weirdest habits of some of the members?
SiWon: Every time I go on a holiday, I always carry the most bags.
SungMin: He brings almost everything possible, and he organizes them neatly.
LeeTeuk: So if we need exercise equipment, or even some kind of medicine, we'll just go to him. He's the best possible roommate to have.
SiWon: We always have some kind of a bet to see which roommate we'll get.
...
Ditto ME.
All of the above!!
I always carry the most bags (luggage, backpack (handbag) and a hand carry. ALWAYS. Whether to Korea or even Penang.).
I always bring almost everything possible "just-in-case". If there is any way i can pack my whole house together with me to holidays, I WILL.
And i always organized and pack neatly otherwise i'll get very stressed. It's an OCD-ness. Not curable.

And we aren't meant to be because don't you know opposites attract? SIWON *glittery eyes*!!! Is your wave this afternoon a wave of goodbye??
.
.
.
Oh well, there's always KangIn and JongWoon XD!!~
(And HeeChul, EeTeuk, HanKyung, ShinDong, KiBum, EunHyuk, SungMin, KyuHyun, RyeoWook, DongHae... gosh i love having 13 members!~)


ps: Don't laugh Cow, it means YOU TOO.
We aren't alike at all, but we are not much different either. Lols!

pps: That said, my room and study table at home is always the messiest. You'll be shock to see the me at home vs the me at traveling. Completely different it's like i have split personality.


Lols, just kidding, do you even think that it's true?

Personalities alike attracts as well... well, if not... maybe only me and SiWon are capable of doing so XD!~

Because Super Junior and ELF are ONE!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e