Saturday, August 09, 2008

Kyle Patrick.

I swear during the 2008 MTV Asia Awards, i was totally taken aback by Kyle Patrick of The Click 5 and thus took so long to post XD.

Credits: MTV Asia Awards
Super adorable!

Since this post here, when i first saw him and he waved at me XD, i was totally stunned(?) by him. I won't say he took my breath away, because that is for my 13 boys, but heck, i was seriously taken aback by his appearance then!
His cute, hot, friendly, adorable, hot, tall, and friendly, and TALL... and his wearing WHITE (ok baige while at the lobby, but whatever)!!
I have this "list", and he killed off like... at least half the list.

Then when i watched him perform... OMG!!
SUPER ADORABLENESS WITH ADORABLE VOICE AND ADORABLE PERFORMANCE!!
His so cute when he performs XD *spazzes*!!
And his wearing WHITE (finally!)!!

Because his so tall, so when he sings, plays the guitar and jumps and plays all over the stage, it just makes him extra adorable!!

Ok, guarantee ambil and put him next to Joe Jonas XD!!
Lols, and i thought i'll never have crushes on angmohs anymore XD!~
*runs back to 13 boys*


ps:
In my own opinion... Kyle is like a "little boy" among a group of men. Hmm... but it's not like they are a lot older than him but maybe due to facial hair?...
But anyways, i think he actually adds uniqueness to the group!!
And i adore little boys lols!!
.
.
.
But his older than me i shouldn't call him that =P!!
that is strictly reserved for RyeoWook, KyuHyun and Fluffy, who btw i up mostly adore for his sheer adorableness XD

Ooh, and i "rofl" when their fans calls Click 5 "the boys" at some of their fan sites.

I call my (13) boys "my boys" or "the boys", because they are, well, my boys i guess... but hearing Click 5 being called "the boys" just... sounds so wrong XD!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e