Wednesday, August 06, 2008

This is rather long...

That you might not want to read it... but i'm still posting it for memories sake anyways =P!
---

Ok, so after this...
Well, let's just say the whole day i was wondering what are the boys doing, where are they now etc etc... but the forum was down that night, so i have no access nor any way to find out where the boys are till the next morning afternoon...

I woke up around 12pm on Friday, and the minute i do is to find out where they are now...
I *thought* they will be in KL, but no...
.
.
.
They have gotten straight up to Genting unlike what rumours have it (that they'll be in KL)...


Immediately i got very anxious somehow or rather, cause the fact that my boys are near me, but yet so far... is just... unbearable.

So i did what any fan in my position would do. Plan.
Within a few hours, i've packed and gotten my butt on the 2.30pm bus (i missed the 1.30pm bus, and they don't have 2pm bus on that day unlike what the schedule said) to Genting, with a return ticket at 8.30pm.

Yes i know, i amaze myself too.
The lengths of travel i will do just for my boys.


The Skyway was down that day, i initially feared i'll be stranded, but actually, it's good in a way because instead of having to leave Genting at 7.30pm to take the Skyway for the 8.30pm bus... i get to leave at 8.30pm sharp from Genting instead, because the bus will go all the way uphill to take the passengers down!

BTW... i just realized i took VERY little pictures... so... ugh...

I reached Genting around 3.30pm, and immediately headed for Genting Hotel where the boys are said to be staying.
Upon reaching outside of the lobby, i saw a few group of fans. After spotting some SuJu fans and getting some confirmed information (that they are staying at that hotel) and all, i started waiting (by myself) at the lobby, when i spotted Leona Lewis entering the hotel! SHE'S SO PRETTY!! And just within minutes of me arriving! I begin telling myself this trip could be quite fruitful after all!

AH!! LEONA LEWIS! She's the one i want to meet most from other international performers (and also she's the few i know anyways), and i got to see her first-hand XD! I was totally star-struck!!

See, MTV Asia Awards have invited a whole lot of international artists to their show, and most of the artists stays at Genting Hotel, so since i was waiting there for the boys anyways, i get to spot loads of other international artists as well!
Of all the other international artists performing, i only know One Republic, Click Five, Leona Lewis and PussyCat Dolls, but i can only recognize Leona Lewis and PSD's Nicole.

Well, that's what you get when you're only updated on the Asian entertainment industry =P!


Anyways, after Leona, i saw a few other international artists (couldn't remember who - i think Panic at the Disco (whose freaking only around my age and younger bloody hell)?), and The Script walking back to the hotel, like they are just a normal guests of the hotel!

But that time, i didn't know who The Script are, but i thought they are really friendly to their fans (They actually stop outside the lobby just to greet their waiting fans with hugs and taking pics with them, even chatting like they were old friends!), that it's worth-it to be a fan just because of their super friendly personality!
I didn't ask for pictures, because i don't know them, and it'll be embarrassing! I also don't want to appear like those desperate "star-chasers" who'll take pics with any stars even though they don't know who they are!
But now i know who they are... i should've just ask for a picture! They are so friendly they wouldn't have minded too i'm sure =P!

Anyways, no point crying over split green tea (just because) since it's over...

After The Script left and a while longer, i chat with some friendly girls (so much better than some others honestly) there as well, who provided me with much needed information for all the star-spotting! Since i'm hopeless with international artists really!

I *think* i saw Jared Leto inside the lobby too, but i can't confirm. It could be members of the project E.A.R. who are like, practically walking all over the lobby only occasionally being stopped by fans for photos.

After a while Karen Mok entered the hotel as well! But i only realize (upon being informed) when she has already entered the lobby so i only saw a bit of her, mostly of her back... and her extremely skinny legs! Gosh!
But no denying, she's pretty too!


Then, the ultimate one...
Click Five was walking back to the hotel, Kyle up-front, when i saw them and i just waved, and Kyle waved back XD *melts*!
Have i mentioned that his super hot, super cute and super tall XD?
Even though i don't recognize him at the first moment, i was so taken aback by him when he appeared, that i just automatically waved despite... well, not knowing who that really is...! HIS SO ADORABLE XD! AND TALL!
And his wearing white (ok, baige but whatever)! His so adorable XD!~
*ok, end spazzes and moves back to 13 boys*
BUT AH WHY DIDN'T I RUSH FORWARD FOR A PHOTO WITH KYLE WHY!!!

Ok... i believe i actually saw Panic at the Disco and One Republic entering (leaving?) the hotel afterwards, as informed to me by the other more well-knowledged fans...

Ooh, The Script actually exited and re-entered a few times to get to the Press Conference at Resort Hotel, but... someone actually told me they are "Panic at the Disco" and i believed (= =")... gosh i'm hopelessly uninformed with international artists...

Leona then came out of the hotel again, and instead of being star-struck like the first time, i wanted to rush forward for pictures, but... too late she left (ㅠ.ㅠ)...
I was amazed, although she's such a famous star, she actually walks around with only her managers and a few staffs! There wasn't any bodyguard around her (or maybe there is but i don't know)!

Unlike the next artist coming out... heesh...
Well, after Leona left, the guards suddenly lined up at the corridor to like, open up a way for guests from the lobby to exit the hotel. Everyone thought it was Super Junior, cause it's only them who requires such "heavy protection", but... it was the PSD...

I seriously sweat drop when they actually appeared, because they acted like such big-shots and created like, such a "havoc", but not like anyone there want to "mob" them honestly... and well, in my own opinion, they aren't really friendly.
They did smile when they are called, but it's just those "layan" smile, not like Leona or The Script's whose smiles are those friendly from the heart type!

MOVING ON!
Not long after PSD left, suddenly the guards gather again! Well, most artists seem to have left... so that only leaves the boys right? Besides who else so big-shot =P?

Sure enough, after a while, the boys come out looking dashing in suits (^^ )!
I was first in line, and as they pass, a fellow ELF next to me yelled "SungMin" and SungMin looked at us and smile! Followed by HyukJae too! You cute adorable monkey banana boy XD!

AHHHHHHHHHHH XD!!! SUNGMIN AND HYUKJAE LOOKED AT US AND SMILE AND NODDED AT US XD!!!!!!!!!!
*spazzes*

Then when Teukie appeared, well, i wanted to give my gift to Teukie most, so i yelled for him. Though i wasn't able to give my gift to him, BUT... he looked at my direction and nodded at us!! SO HAPPY XD!!!
BLESSED BY AN ANGEL!!!!!

After they got into the car, the guards moved along with them, so we get to exit the hotel too to follow them to the car. They split into two cars, and i just stood in the middle because i thought the guards won't allow me to leave that place (mana tau actually can one)!!

After when i realize i can actually go beside the car, i move towards the first car but ngam ngam i reach it leaves!! ARGH!!!
But luckily, when the second car leaves i get to see it leave lar, so it's not that bad after all, hahaha!

Ok... no photo nor video, because i didn't realize i didn't click the shutter button only after they left (= =")... only got video of when the second car drives off... lols, i'm a loser.


Anyways, long story cut short, i only know of the press conference when it has ended, that the boys had already left when i arrived at the Resort Hotel. So i went back to Genting Hotel, asked some fans, and they said the boys had returned to the hotel. I'm suppose to go back soon (8.30pm bus) and i was hoping that i at least get one last glimpse of the boys before i leave, and what do you know!!

THEY CAME OUT AGAIN XD!!!
FOR REHEARSALS!!

This time around, i reached out to give Teukie his present (again), but he briefly looked at me and politely declined (how i wish he wasn't wearing specs at that moment). But it's ok, because he spoke to me (i couldn't remember what he said though because i don't exactly understand *sobs*), that i got all hyper too anyways!
Then after, DongHae walked pass, and someone was holding him round the shoulders. I initially thought it was a staff because he dressed really simple. And unshaved XD. But it was... KangIn XD!!!
When he walked pass, i seriously major-stunned and just stared!! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE AND SHINDONG!!

And somehow or rather, when he passed, i reached out my hands for who knows what reason... but when my hand was just centimeters away from touching KangIn's (super buff *spazzes*) arms... i actually retracted and kept my hands to myself.
I'm super proud of myself can!!
Which fan of so many years can actually keep their hands to themselves? Despite the desire for years of wanting to see if they are real (or a fiction of my imagination), i was presented with the best chance to touch him... i mean them... but i didn't.

SUPER PROUD!!
No matter what anyone want to say, well, it was something which happen to me personally. And i remember every moment which happened when KangIn had walked passed me. My brain seriously tell me "don't touch", and i didn't.
It's ok if people want to misunderstood me, it's their problem. Whats important is i know i wanted to, and i almost did... but i didn't, not because i can't, but because i don't want to.
KangIn-ah, you must be proud of me too XD?

After everyone got out, i followed out too and quickly stood by the first (second? not very sure) car, where RyeoWook, ShinDong, HeeChul, SeungHwan (the star-manager who was so please he smirk when fans scream for him), KyuHyun, KangIn XD, DongHae and SiWon was in. The car didn't leave yet, and because i was early i got a very good spot right beside the car... till this fan actually squeeze her way in-front of me (= =")... but it's ok because i was too busy recording to care lols!
OMG SUPER NEAR!! Just the glass window seperating us =P!

But ah, i regretted i didn't whip out my "희님~ 빵상!" sign... he was just there, it would be a good moment if i had anyways =)!

Then after they left, and i had to go too (ㅠ.ㅠ)!


Ah, it may not be the best experience, but i'm contended and very grateful for everything! I find it funny about myself that... i *know* i am contended and grateful always for all those times with the boys... but sometimes, i just need someone to constantly remind me to be contended (and grateful), whenever i emo that my experience is just "normal". It's weird isn't it?

There's no point comparing honestly, because it'll never end! I'm just happy that i have the chance to see the boys =)! My very own memories!


ps: Oh, and i'm super grateful to Genting's Skyway for being under routine maintenances at the time. Because if not, i would've had to leave at 7.30pm, and would not have the chance to be proud of myself, knowing that i could have touch KangIn, but i didn't because i don't want to, not because i can't =)!

I LOVE MY 13 BOYS XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e