Friday, August 15, 2008

Redang.

I was just talking about Redang with AhJung just now!

She said she wanted to go also cannot go, to which i tell her:
"There is no such thing as cannot, is more of whether you want, or don't want to go."
Because see, if you really want to go, 10 years later is also a "can". If you don't want to, even if people book everything for you to leave whenever you want is also a "cannot".
Ok, it's weird but whatever, it's very ME. You understand the meaning can adee.

I'm a good example; i waited for 3 years to finally realize my Redang dreams!
Yeah, i kind-of gave up along the way, but see the outcome !after all! I finally did it!

So yeah, if you persisted, it will come true (^^ )!~ Fighting!~
Don't give up easily!!



But damn, talking about Redang makes me miss it so much now (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

I being to wonder if going to Redang in the first place is a "good idea"... because after Redang, it makes me miss the place so bloody much, and my desire to go to the beach definitely heightened or something to being fanatically mad about it...??
.
.
.
Whatever, it is and was a good idea! I love the beach (REDANG!!)!
The best place on earth!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e