Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Massive update!

Oh yeah, i've finally gotten my ass around to do some very procrastinated updating!
On what?
MY PROJECT365!!
Haha, it's not forgotten ok (just massively late)!!
I find that a lot of people has given it up, but well, not me (yet)! Slow, but better than never =D!
And boohoo, actually i'm not exactly finished yet! But it'll do for now!

My last update was Day 109, and now it's Day 130! Lols, it has been a really long time isn't it? Hey, internet was limited ok when i was in Aussie! But ah, the days of super fast internet (ㅠ.ㅠ)...


This Blog requires lotsa updates too, which i don't think i'll be finishing it anytime soon... and there's still FB... and my files (OCD and all, don't ask)... BAH!

Oh well! Fighting (and stop procrastinating!)!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e