Saturday, March 14, 2009

The consequence from watching 13 boys laugh.

It's like i took some laughing gas myself as well.
And i can't stop laughing after that.
(It was a compilation clip of the boys laughing.)

Then i watched Sorry Sorry's performance. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
...
And i actually started laughing uncontrollably.
My mind is asking me, "what so funny", but... OMG i don't know why!! It's like i'm imagining the boys are laughing while dancing or something i think. It's just hilarious!!
Yes, i'm weird i love myself O(≧∇≦)O!
One minute i was crying uncontrollably, the other i was laughing uncontrollably!!

I can't stop watching short funny clips of the boys now!
They always make the sun shine 너무너무 사랑해요 (^^ )!~


On the other hand...
HAHAHA!!!
MY BROTHER GOT ADDICTED TO SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, maybe not "addicted", but rather, it was stuck in his head, against his will, so he was very annoyed!! Hehehe!!!~
I like it!!!~
*continues playing Sorry, Sorry*


My boys are just the BEST DANCERS ever!!
I can be very critical when it comes to group dancing (blame the boys), but despite the number of beautiful boys members, they can still dance oh-so-wonderfully, as always! My boys are just amazing =D!
I'm so proud of them!~ Nyans!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e