Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Pictures to make you hungry.

Because i'm in a bo-liao mode now, i shall post up food pictures to make you hungry.
Just because. *cue evil laugh*

This is for Cereal Ah Ma.

How to use an egg-mold 101.
It never works for me *sobs*.

And the all time famous kimchi Ramyeon. Somebody missing it =P???

Well, i didn't add kimchi for this one though.
And i need to stock up on kimchi. I'm missing my own kimchi Ramyeon, lols!

Ah, Penang food.
I LIVE FOR PENANG FOOD.
Fried Oyster.

Extra "tor-chew-hun" please! Yums!

Penang's Wantan Mee.

Er sorry... was too hungry then.
The pic says it all anyways.

Pancake!

OMG I SUPER HEART THIS ONE MEAT FLOSS XD!!

Seafood Pancake.

It looks nice, but not as nice as long long long time ago =(...

Milo beng chia.

Only in Penang you get cheap and yummy Ice Milo! And not "homemade" punya!

Penang Fried Jawa Mee.

Die die die... OMG I MISS JAWA MEE!!!

And my all-time favourite Lam Mee!

I've been having this since i was a little girl every time i eat at that place! Don't feel like breaking the tradition, so i took the liberty to finish it first before anything else. You get to see the plate though, yummy ne? =D


Ok what turf, i plan to make people hungry but now i'm hungry myself. TURF TURF!!!
And last but not least...

Stupid cousin.
I want strawberries too (ㅠ.ㅠ)!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e