Tuesday, May 13, 2008

At 13:04 today...

5 person miss me so much at that very time.

That they all chose to message me at that very same time =D!

13:04.
No kidding!!

I was just on the phone with NaiMa at the same time when the messages arrived, when i checked the screen said "Message (5)".
I initially thought "Message (5)" is probably some Maxis ad messages that i was so prone to receiving these days (like 3 a day), so anyways, i just open it, and found 5 messages.

I was kinda dumbfounded to see 5 messages to me at one go, that i don't know what i told NaiMa next (our conversation was related to the message AhMa send me anyways) before hanging up.


I don't think its a telco problem, because even if the message reached me late, the time on the message i received would surely be the time when the person send their message to me right?
But no, it was all the same time.

Though, its possible that all messages sent to me just happen to be suspended until that time, thus...?

Don't know, just ask everyone what time they send me the message lar, easiest lols!


*TOOT* IT *WAS* A BLOODY TELCO PROBLEM!!
BLOODY MAXIS!!!

I was wondering why no replies, so i switched off and on my phone again... comes a diarrhea of messages (= =")...
All messages were OF THE SAME TIME, though clearly it was sent much earlier, like when May Yee replied me, it should've been around 1pm, and so did Amanda's.

What is bloody wrong with you Maxis?


ps: Could it be my handphone problem as well?
Shouldn't be right?

pps: Paranoid now, restarting phone anytime possible wth.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e