Friday, May 16, 2008

I like #3.

He who plays Prince Caspian in The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

(The one in the middle obviously!)
OMG i'm a sucker for voice (= =")...

Mind, it was sort of a "King Peter vs Prince Caspian" in the movie, and i insisted on King Peter's side (since Part 1), because the way he (Prince Caspian) speaks doesn't really appeal to me.
I initially thought he was from another country in Europe or something (yada yada yada - me and my EU countries) due to his accent in the movie... but apparently, his BRITISH!! OMG I LOVE ENGLISH XD!

Its the accent i tell you, the accent!!
I'm an Anglophile obviously =D!


Anyways, i was watching Disney Channel, they went behind-the-scenes and interviewed Ben Barnes, the actor who played Prince Caspian...

WHOLLY TUNA-FISH (instead of holy mackerel, lols)!!!

(PS random: WILLIAM MOSELEY XD!~)
OMG i love his voice!!! BRITISH ACCENT XD!!!~

He (Ben Barnes or Prince Caspian) actually just pretended an accent for the movie (which he did mighty well honestly), and i didn't know of his name before, so i didn't suspect his English and all...
But omg his voice, NYAH XD!~













But i still prefer Asians ♡!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e