Monday, May 26, 2008

Great.

Go sell out all the tickets you want.

Go sell all the expensive illegal tickets you want.

I'm going to drown the world tomorrow (- ┌).

Die stupid ticket organizers die!!

I'll make sure your ticket office drown first (= =").

And that stupid dude whose trying to sell me the ticket for 6500baht.

OMG extortion lor you idiot. Like i will buy.

But it was so bloody tempting (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

I hope you live near the ticket office.

And i hope the ticket floats to me. Karma you know, you sell it that price, it floats to me FREE.


OK lar honestly... all this BAD KARMA.


Like what i need now lor (= =").

I cranked my neck sleeping for 3 measly hours on my study room chair, and now i have less than 13 hours to doom to finish up something which i should've done properly 13 hours ago.
(Ok lar, not exactly 13 hours, but i just love 13 ♡!~)

I should drown Malaysia now. The amount of water will probably flood Thailand tomorrow so ngam ngam ho two-countries-one-huge-tank-of-water. Save time save energy.

Wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I DON'T HAVE MAGIC POWERS *curses*!!!

Now i understand why with great powers comes great responsibilities.

That is why i don't have them (the powers), because the first thing i want to do (as of now) is to save all the animals in this world than drown the whole world (= =").

Bad karma, bad karma...

Grr.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e