Friday, May 30, 2008

Super Junior-H.

It only makes sense that you guys form this sub-unit!

Because you guys are always making me happy (^^ )!~

If only its a 13-member sub-unit (- ┌).
.
.
.
.
.
.
But seriously, i hope its not one of SM's "master-plans" to derive our attention away from SJm.
Or as something to keep us "happy" (pun) with while they can slave my other 5 boys in China.

CAN'T YOU SEE THEY WANT TO GO HOME???

I seriously don't think enough.
If not for more pro-ELF... but anyways... hmph!


On a "happier" (?) note, i didn't cry at all while listening to my SuShow...

But i cried while listening to ELF's Marry U.
Surprisingly, i didn't cry very badly, but anyways... HeeChul just glared at me like i'm a mad woman (= =")...

Idiot cat.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e