Monday, May 05, 2008

Ironic.

Random Fact#1
I was rather emo just now, but i watched my boys and i felt all better instantly.
.
.
.
The ironic part was it was an SJm video (= =").

Though my boys are mainly responsible for cheering me up, so it doesn't really matter (^^ )!~


Random Fact#2
I love music!
.
.
.
The ironic part was that the playlist on my handphone's mp3 is very limited.
I just wish i'm not that picky in songs. I seriously listen according to "mood".
I can listen to this song on repeat for 24/7, and the next minute i might just not want to hear it at all, but the next minute i'll start listening to it again.

Thats why i don't need a large memory for my mp3.
I'll add it in, then i get annoyed with it completely that don't listen to it, so i removed it, and the next second i start putting them in again (= =")...
Or i'll just want to listen to one particular song over-and-over-again so having a large memory seemed pointless.

Which leads to the next random fact...


Random Fact#3
I have a bunch of CDs!
.
.
.
The ironic part was that i rarely listen to them. Nor do i always use the CD-player.
Do you know i have a few CDs in my collection i've only heard once or never before?

Because as said, i'm very fussy when it comes to songs, so the radio is always on whenever i turn on the stereo, instead of the CD-player, because instead of having to go with that few songs i can get a variety of it.
Which probably also explains why i can sing a number of popular hit songs at the karaoke without having to "practice" beforehand, because i listen to it too often (popular songs are always broad casted over-and-over-again on the radio).

ps: Oh and i can't live without my mp3 especially when in shopping malls.
I can actually feel really uncomfortable and uneasy if i walk around a mall without mp3 (= ="). To the extend i rather finish doing everything and go home.
Of course only when i'm alone. I don't listen to mp3 if i'm with someone, its rude!


Random Fact#4
There's so many albums i want to buy!
.
.
.
The ironic part is that i didn't buy the CDs when i was in Korea, so now the list adds up (= =")...


Random Fact#5
I love my hoobae for always sharing variety shows with me!
.
.
.
The ironic part is that... ok, there's no ironic part.
I just love my hoobae for always sharing funny shows with me which always make my day! Because i don't always look for those shows, so its nice to be able to watch it then discuss about it afterwards!
Me hoobae is nice because she always shares (^^ )!~


Random Fact#6
HeeNim's not going to be on Inkigayo anymore. I'm so going to miss him.
.
.
.
That said, the ironic part would be that i've never watched Inkigayo before. Not even once.
But i just love the fact that HeeNim is hosting the show, and he did a very good job! So to see him stop is kinda nostalgic and all...

Maybe SBS producers would want to look for my HeeChul to host Inkigayo? Or Inkimeowyo?


Random Fact#7
The ironic part about this whole ironic post is...
.
.
.
How ironic things can be.
Which also goes to show i'm very good at contradicting myself... no?


Random Fact#8
I actually have a lot of things to say...
.
.
.
The ironic part is i don't know what to say.
Maybe tomorrow when i digest my thoughts better?


So i go sleep now.

Goodnight =D!



ps: Not random Very True Fact for the Day:
ELF are the best!!
The Sea of Blue is seriously the most civilized fans in the world; no matter how much certain insects may want to trouble us, in the end we are still standing strong for our boys (^^ )!~

NYAH!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e