Thursday, May 29, 2008

Money hobby.

I had intentions to want to start lomo-ing (lols), and Amane mentioned its a "money-hobby".

Smell the kachings?

Well, photography is an expensive hobby. Professional SLR photography and professional lomography are very very costly hobbies whereas noob lomography are just nice for cheapskate people like me to start with.


Anyways, it got me thinking.

Fangirly is also a "money-hobby" isn't it.

The money which enters the fat CEOs of entertainment company every year... tsk tsk tsk...

The only hobby in the world which is probably not a money hobby, is probably by taking other people's trash and turning it into pieces of art without having to use a single sen on it or anything.

Now thats real hobby?


Anyways, she also mentioned that if i hog off all my SuJu stuffs, i can probably buy a SLR camera (which i won't so don't even suggest it!! NOT FOR SALE!!!).

Honestly if i were to sell off all my fangirly stuffs, money i've spent on fangirly, and add it together with all the money Amane had spent for fangirly...

We could probably buy a beach-front property on a private beach of the coast of JohuluhalamanemomoRicRic-island.

Don't know where that is??

It's because we can probably afford a whole island, plus the beach-front property and renovation misc fees etc, and still have left over to charter a private jet for us every time we want to go to our island.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Even if it is true, i still wouldn't sell off my SuJu stuffs, or any other of my precious fangirly stuffs!

The memories are too precious ♡!~


I love my brain XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e