Monday, May 26, 2008

Me against the world.

Very obvious its "me against the world" day.

Everyone is out to get me today lor (= =").

Pissed.

The whole world would be a better place if everyone die except me and my family, HeeChul, all animals and wildlife and anything they depend upon to survive, my 13 boys, w-inds., Hamasaki Ayumi, Jay Chou, Shinhwa, JunSu and ChangMin (For HyukJae and BiBi's sake - besides, its always nice to see retarded faces XD), William Moseley, The Jonas Brothers and Big Bang and Fluffy (because i like little boys), 1-Utama, Penang Food and beautiful islands with clear water and blue skies.
Oh and Chad Michael Murray, so that stupid Purple Cow can elope with him for all i care and leave my boys alone, lols!!


Hmm, now if the whole world sinks underwater thanks to the idioticity of humans to not conserve the environment and thus leading to the melting of polar-icecaps and then the end of the world then they all regret but its too late cause they all are going to drown and i have magic powers to make a new island so i could live in but before i move there i'm going laugh at those people for not conserving the world hahaha... and then i'll move to my new world, and you'll know who i'm going to save then ne~~, lols XD!!

I can actually say it in one-breath! Yeah!

And never forgetting 1-Utama!
And i'll use magic to make its resources unlimited, like that plate of sandwich McGonagall conjured up for Harry and Ron!
Ooh, and erm, some how or rather movies will still keep coming and be released... some how...

Nyah XD!~
.
.
.
.
.
Confirm retardiot™ lor me (= =")...


BTW...
Do you believe in karma?

I do.
Maybe that's why i'm having such a horrible day because i was pissed, and it made my mood bad, so while in the car i keep on telling other people who drive like an idiot to go die and saying all kinds of bad stuffs that will happen to them, or how i'll throw them into the ocean etc etc...

Hmm...
No wonder my karma is bad? Lols!

Honestly, i believe in karma, but sometimes from the way i see it, karma only seems to work on me.
Hmm...
Long story, don't want to dwell on it.


But seriously, the whole world would be such a better place if...

Hmm...

Lols!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e