Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My random brain...

... creates random dreams.


This morning, i dreamt that my Super Show CD has finally arrived!

So i happily play the CD, then continue sleeping.

But because my radio was on, and this Stephanie Sun's song was playing...

... so i was wondering why my Super Show CD got Stephanie Sun's songs (= =")...


But because it was a very weird and funny dream, it made sense some how or rather. I don't know why but it just did!

It's funny (^^ )!~


---

Edit: I (finally) watched Beijing Welcomes You's MV!

Last time i skipped and watched Geng's part only =P!

But anyways, this time it was loading on YouTube smoothly, but the minute it reached Geng the loading just stopped and so i was stuck on Geng's part!!

Hehehe, Geng thinks that ELF should just stick to watching him, and only him ??

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e