Friday, May 30, 2008

Cuci cuci Amanda.

There's this WOMAN, who is the Queen of the Freaking Universe.
Well, i can't say who she is lar, but you can all go see her Blog HERE.

I didn't reveal your identity Amanda =D! Love me!~
Hehehe!


Anyways, she asked me to go clubbing with her tonight, so being me, i replied:
eiko-chan bababu: ☆ the Cat Biscuit. says:
but i don't want to die, for one, there's DONGHAE next week; for two i have 13 boys to love, i can't die young.
Its because Amanda... is. a. very. violent. woman.
ESPECIALLY under alcohol influence.

I don't want to die young!!

But anyways, the truth is, i replied:
eiko-chan bababu: ☆ the Cat Biscuit. says:
hahaha, thanks sayang, but i realize i'm a social retard, i'll probably go there and end up staying at a corner and count how many hair i have on my head...

BTW, i think i have 139217327136872136912713 hair on my head.
Supposedly 139217327136872136912710, but i realized missed out 3 white hairs, so i did a recount and came to that conclusion.

How do i know?
No, its not because i actually have a life and actually went out clubbing and count the number of hair i have on my head at a corner by the club...

I did it at home =D!
.
.
.
Hey you, social retard ♡!~


LOLS!!!
Ok, i was actually in an emo-mood this afternoon due to my suspicion for certain plans... but the fact remains i'm such a sucker so... ah, no point explaining. I don't even know how to explain it myself.

Anyways, this made me feel better!~

Went for some ice-cream!~ Nyam!~


I love being retarded ♡!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e