Tuesday, May 06, 2008

You can run but you can't hide.

You shall not runaway, for i will come around to find you.
*laugh like OldMan JungSu*

I just realized that my obsession for dessert is much stronger than my obsession for ice-cream thank you very much.

And thats really saying something.

I'm such a sucker for so many things.

OMG LOOK AT THAT PANNATINI (on right)!! AND BERRIES STRAWBERRIES XD!!!
(yes, i'm another sucker for desserts with strawberries or any berries)

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO RUNAWAY XD!~



ps: And i had to get round to stop eating before bedtime.
Putting on pounds doesn't scare me, not being able to eat more is scarier (ㅠ.ㅠ)...
Cause i want to maintain even if i can't lose weight (because i'm such a sucker for desserts and food it's a miracle if i can even lose weight!)!

So if i do gain weight it means i can't eat more, which ultimately leads to...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least if i get pass all my bad eating habits (before bedtime or before mealtime), at least it won't be that bad wouldn't it?

That said...
PANNATINI HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pannatini first, any worryings about losing weight or losing my bad habits later *winks*!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e