Monday, May 19, 2008

Coming 21st May 2008...

Or anytime after that...

My house is going to FLOOD.

Because of THIS.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was in a very normal sorta-hyper mood, having come home from dinner and a successful round of dissing my brother (which as always, he so kindly let me go on and on without any interruption but just laugh, because he knows his sister is retarded).

Then i sat down, clicked on the page of Super Show LIVE ALBUM's preview...

All the songs started playing simultaneously, so i was busy clicking "pause" on all the song preview available. I then changed to another page when one song was still playing, so i switched back to that page and was looking for that song's pause button, when i listened to see what song it was... and it was Marry U by ELF.

Immediately tears rolled down automatically (= =").

Fail lor seriously.
I mean... seriously lar... just that few seconds my tears rolled down so easily adee... can you imagine when i listen to the whole album?

What more, i heard the beginning, JUST the beginning of YMCA when HyukJae and ShinDong both yelled "Yeah"... and i started bawling (= =")...


So fail can die.

Guarantee flash flood.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e