Friday, May 09, 2008

The Internet Constipation.

The internet at home is slower than constipating.

Ok, i should stop with "constipated", "constipation" and "constipating". Sooner or later i sure kena constipated one.

CHOI!!

I would like to remain a harmonious, happy and peaceful relationship with my toilet bowl Toto thank you very much.
We're best friend (though as much as i love you, i'm never going to hug you. You know i love you very very much enough already.). BFFs ♡!~

No i'm serious, i love my toilet bowl!~
The numerous times all the wonderful ideas comes from my retarded brain, etc etc, mostly from during the times i spent with my best friend!~

Hey, don't be gross out. Since i "constipate" the whole day adee, might as well just go full on this topic right?

If you think i'm such a "sad girl" for my best friend to be a toilet bowl, it's ok. On the contrary, i pity you.
You must be a poor constipated fellow. My deepest sympathy for you.

Try being friends with your toilet bowl, and may your bowel goes smoother. Namo amitabha.
.
.
.
.
.
Trust only me to be able to write an entry like this (= =").

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e