Monday, May 05, 2008

I miss Korea.

I kept repeating the song 마네킹 by Eru.
Somehow or rather just listening to the songs make me feel better... but at the same time emo.

Because i miss Korea.
And that song reminded me of Korea oh-so-badly.
The day i watched him perform.

I miss Korea.
I miss Seoul.
I miss my lovely Byeontaes.
I miss speaking in my broken Korean with hand-signs point here and everywhere.
I miss pretending i don't understand Korean when in-fact i understand every single thing the person said.
I miss listening to the taxi-drivers talking to me, which i understand but at the same i don't know what his talking about.
I miss taking the subway.
I miss the interchange.
I miss the rude-people and nice-people on subways.
I miss looking at their faces and wondering if their face is real or fake.
I miss checking if they have double eyelids, or if the double eyelids are fake.
I miss scanning my card when entering the subway station.
I miss KBS's toiletbowl (best bowl in a "public place" ever).
I miss KBS's Ediya's HOT CHOCOLATE.
I miss walking around MyeongDong.
I miss that ahjumma and ahjusshi's dohbokki. Best dohbokki ever.
I miss that CD shop at MyeongDong Station - cheapest and best service ever.
I miss hiking up Namsan (ok, maybe not "too much", but yeah i do).
I miss gossiping about Namsan's occasional horrible service and that yadong-guy.
I miss stopping by 7-11 every time we are on our way out.
I miss Korea's 7-11.
I miss 돼지빠. Malaysia has them too, but the "feel" is just different. It taste different too (because it melts faster in Malaysia).
I miss "Baby One More Time" by Jewelry and always seeing the MV almost everyday.
I miss the Korean variety programs which i don't understand a single thing.
I miss eating cup-noodles and gathering in-front of the tee-vee.
I miss hunting for food.
I miss walking everywhere in Korea.
I miss ApKuJeong.
I miss SM Entertainment's crappy old building.
I miss waiting out there 4am in the morning. I'll wait till morning this time if its not that cold.
I miss just waiting out there and chatting as we wait.
I miss looking up at the crappy old building trying to spot you boys.

But most of all...
I miss JungSu.
I miss HeeChul.
I miss HanGeng.
I miss JongWoon.
I miss YoungWoon.
I miss DongHee.
I miss SungMin.
I miss HyukJae.
I miss DongHae.
I miss SiWon.
I miss RyeoWook.
I miss KiBum.
I miss KyuHyun.
I MISS YOU BOYS.
And i miss the sea-of-BLUE so badly!

I miss the times i stalked you boys.
I miss the times i waited for you boys.
I miss the times how happy you boys made me feel, even if it was just a mere wave or greeting.
I miss the times you boys smile because of us.
I miss all the times "we are together". When i see you boys right in-front of me.

I remembered when i got back from Korea, i actually had to take time getting use to the fact i'm back home... because while i was there i was just so accustomed to the fact i'll be able to see you boys everyday... all i need to do is just to find you boys, because you boys are just a ride away, unlike now...

I am grateful i got to go Korea to see your FIRST CONCERT.
I am grateful i get to watch M! Countdown before you guys stopped MC-ing. And the performances and being able to see other stars at the same time.
I'm grateful for you boys.

But i miss you boys so so so badly really.

Till when will i get to see you boys again?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e