Friday, May 09, 2008

Should i change my hair colour?

To something darker perhaps?

Or since lighter adee, might as well go all the way lighter-er?

Or maybe RED?


Each has its own pros-and-con so it doesn't really matter anyways. Though, a lot of people (actually, only two, but still "a lot" as compared to one person right?) said they are used to me with light-coloured hair, so changing to a darker shade would be "weird".
But personally, the problem is that i'm always complaining my hair colour is not light enough, since i'm so accustomed to it its like my original hair-colour adee... so... yeah... but if i compare it to everyone else and even HeeChul, my hair is so bloody bright and stands out!

Hmm...

But i guess i'll never stop till i achieve the shade of light colour i want.

Pray it'll go well the next time (which is way longer)!!


But who knows, i might just go and dye rainbow colour tomorrow, knowing the impromptu me (= =")...

You would never know.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e