Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bimbo

There's this pure black cat, but with a white patch on his chest and yellow eyes, "staying" at the house two doors up mine.

His a very cute cat, and somehow, probably because of his colour, has some "mysterious" aura around him.

Plus today, so far, Bimbo has came to "visit-me" two-three times. As usual, he don't let me pat him, but instead of being "careful" of me, he meowed and looked at me as i walked towards him.
He didn't even move from the spot!

I offered him some food but he didn't like it i pressume.

His different from the other "wild cats" (Stray cats actually, but i like calling them "wild cats"!) around my house, somehow.
One: He doesn't let me pat it.
Two: He doesn't eat the food i offer him.

I don't know, but Bimbo really gave me this "strange-and-mysterious" force when i see him. Most probably because of his colour.
But thanks to him, i felt much better! Being emo-ing, as usual, hehehe!

I may not know him, but i'm sure his a great cat!

***Bimbo is the name of this black cat i read from some Enid Blyton storybooks!
Somehow, the name has a huge impression on me, so i always proceed to name MOST black cats i saw Bimbo!***

~~

How Ironic

I'm sure alot of people know that i'm really into K-pop now!
Can say "i-am-flowing-along-with-the-Korean-wind"?

Though so, if the topic of FOOTBALL got pulled into the picture, my heart is ALWAYS with JFA Japan!
NIPPON ICHIBAN!
Argh, i just love Team Japan! Don't know why!
Love them, support them to madness! GANBATTE NIPPON!

No other country can beat Team Japan in my heart! Yes, even my beloved Malaysia!
Well, i love my country Malaysia, but football-wise... NAH!
Hehe, if Malaysia can masuk World Cup first lar =P!
Nyan, i'm so mean X3!~

Yes, as i was saying, i was talking about MU results with my friend in class the other day.

Both of us are BIG MU fans. And though i don't watch football, he always keep me updated with MU results! Thanks Bryant!
He was telling me how Park JiSung helped to score a goal or something. Park JiSung, a Korean, is in MU, and somehow or rather, we landed with my friend saying he supported Team South Korea.
Immediately, "Support-Team-Japan" in me went into work and i "attacked" him how good Team Japan was until he gave in!
Hehehe, anyways, my friend is a really sporting guy, he always gives in!
But, of course, my "facts" was correct too!

So yes, my main point is, some people may stereotype me that since i'm into K-pop now, i'll support Team South Korea...

But the answer remains... nyah, i prefer Team Japan!

I LOVE TEAM JAPAN!

Football-wise, i loathed Team South Korea. To an extent i can sneer at Team SK's shirts or jerseys when i see them.
Luckily my blog is not as famous as XiaXue, otherwise i might get attacked by Team SK fans?

Team Japan is the best!

You may say that i'm just sour, because Team Japan got into the Last 16 but lost to Turkey, while Team SK fought until the Last 4.
But say that infront of me, i have my facts right with me, eversince 4 years ago, and those facts never failed to "fail" me when i argue with guys who said Team SK is better!
Maybe the guys i was arguing with too realizes it, or maybe they just bear with me? Since i'm not a super-addicted football fan i might just be blabbering...?
But no matter what, i stay true to those facts, and i have my own points on how Team Japan is the best!

Keep in mind Spain and Italy scored 3 goals and 2 goals respectively during the last World Cup against Team SK (If i'm correct...), and those goals were "suspended".

Blah, enough of controversial stuffs!

GO TEAM JAPAN!
***Though i've said so, i still support Park JiSung for MU! GO MU TOO! FIGHTING!~*


This summer...

Pray pray i can stay awake when i watch Team Japan fight this summer!

YEAH, NO MORE COLLEGE THAT TIME!

GANBATTE NIPPON! GO GO GO!


BTW, BigBro will be buying Team Japan's new team jersey for my birthday! Yeah! Yatta XD!~
I'm going to dance around with my jersey as soon as i get it!
Do you think the jersey will stink if i wear it for one-week-straight?

Hope not lar! Jerseys are a miracle!
They will still smell good even after you sweat in it!

But if you sweat like those football-players, i doubt it lar o(^^;;)o... though i haven't "smell" football players before...

ARGH, BLABBERING AGAIN X3!~ TEAM JAPAN GANBATTE!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e