Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Eight Below is GREAT!!!

I love it X3!~ THE DOGS AND PAUL WALKER ARE JUST SO BLOODY CUTE X3!~

BUT DEWEY AND OLD JACK DIED o(ToT)o!!! NO!!! WHY!!!

But i cried like mad... well, "almost-mad", not as "mad" as last time =P... you should've seen me last time when i watch the Japanese movie about a dog named "Quill"... that was the worst i've ever cried watching a movie!

Though, i realise now that i "don't-cry-as-mad-as-i-use-to"... i don't know, its like tears just can't come out... like yesterday... it just won't flow although i know my heart is aching to madness...

When watching animal-related-movies, especially dogs, SAD i'll definately cry... HAPPY and i'll also cry (Like when the dog reunites with its owner and stuffs...)! And i can cry really hard, but now... just not "that-mad" anymore, erm, got my point?

Maybe because i know in the future, i won't keep dogs, even though i've always said I WILL KEEP DOGS when i was younger...
Because i know once i depended on the dog, i can never part with it FOREVER... and he'll leave me earlier for sure... even if i get to keep him for 10years, he'll still leave me earlier (Provided if i earlier... CHOY!!!)...
Even know when i imagine i have a dog i love, and he'll be leaving me, my heart already aches, so argh, maybe i should just save myself from heart aches lar, got what i mean? No? Nevermind, i'm blabbering again o(=v=")o...

Conclusion, i won't be keeping dogs in the future (Or so i think i wouldn't?)... so my head which is thinking what names should i name my dogs should be put to rest... but its fun thinking the names lar?

ARGH, WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT! GO FINISH THE ASSIGNMENT !@#$%^&*...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e