Sunday, April 23, 2006

DongWan-fied?

Recently, Auntie has been Joongie-fied, and MinWoo-fied (Check out her Blog here!)!

So what do little kimchi do? Mwehehehe *grins*...

Do you know that owner DongWan-oppa's camera, is the exact same model as Auntie's camera?
Except owner's one is BLUE and Auntie's one is SILVER!

Owner DongWan-oppa will NOT let me touch his camera! NO MATTER WHAT!
Maybe the camera has ALOT of Shinhwa-oppa members' secrets inside? Or maybe owner took alot alot of pics of his muscle?


The camera owner would not let me touch! NOT MATTER WHAT!

Anyways, since owner don't let me touch his camera, as typical as little kimchi ME will do, mwehehe...

BO-LIAO-WOMAN ATTACKS *smirks*!!!~

This is Auntie's camera!

See, exact same one except its silver!

Then kimchi DONGWAN-FIED Auntie's camera =D!~

See, its BLUE now! Like owner's camera =D!~

...

Bo-liaos o(=v=")o...

Eh, what is HyeSung-oppa and DongWan-oppa discussing?

YES OPPA! YOU SHOULD'VE LET ME PLAY WITH YOUR CAMERA!
Otherwise i wouldn't need to be this bo-liao?


Mwehehe, oppa is worried now! I think i will get to play with his camera after all!~ Yeah =D!~

I think HyeSung-oppa got the word "bo-liao-er"from me o(^^;;)o???
Anyways, someone please explain it to oppa, i tak tau explain, even though i use it ALOT =P!~


Chamkangman... what is owner DongWan-oppa saying o(0_o?)o?

kimchi sauce again? NO o(0_0)o!!!


HyeSung-oppa worries for little kimchi! But... is it enough to save little kimchi ME o(>.<")o?


Oh no, i think i saw DongWan-oppa "grinning" at me... and Auntie too... let me think of a brilliant plan to "save-myself"!
YES, I'VE GOT IT!
I shall transform myself to Eric-oppa to distract Auntie!

TADA!!!

I AM kimRIC!!!~

Hehehe, Auntie is going crazy now, now that she had saw "Eric-oppa"!

This is how everyone sees us:

Wow, Auntie is out to pounce on kimchi!

This is how Auntie sees us:

Auntie is out to pounce... ??? Nugu yah??? Who is that???


Yeah! I've manage to distract Auntie's attention from kimchi-sauce (By pretending to be Eric-oppa o(=v=")o...)!
But...
YIKES! DongWan-oppa "revealed" my little trick o(0_0!)o!

Hehehe, DongWan-oppa didn't bath! Smelly!~

Why do i want to worry about owner oppa's smelliness? Worry for myself more important!

RUN!

After DongWan-oppa's "waking-up", Auntie realises it...

More reason for me to RUN RUN!

Eh, my TVfXQ! suddenly appear! YAH o(*v*)o!~

I can't hear Auntie, i can't hear Auntie, TVfXQ!~! TVfXQ!~! Lalala!~

Hahaha, you can't pull me away from TVfXQ!? YAH XD!~

ps: Thinking back, i think i actually NEED to worry about owner DongWan-oppa's smelliness!
Because technically, i stay with him, so if he smelly i mar poor cat, right?
Right! Of course! Choa!~
Mwehehe =D!~

pps: A little "bonus" picture! In case if anyone is not "satisfy" with that ending =D!~
I'm such a nice cat nyan =D!~
Love me =P!~

CAT FIGHT!

Hehehe, even Superman Andy is afraid to come stop our "fight"...

Mwehehe! Bo-liao-woman SIGNING OFF =D!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e