Saturday, April 29, 2006

I can show you the world?

MWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE *grins*!!!

I went very musical last night and scared Auntie with my musical immitation of "I Can Show You the World" from Aladdin OST!
Auntie really "open her eyes"! Hahaha!

BTW,
Auntie is the GENIE (And Eric-oppa is the LAMP =D!~)! YAH XD!~
...
Lame o(=v=")o...

(Want to add pics of photoshopped Genie and the Lamp pics, but i am LAZY =D!~)


LETS FLY TO THE SKY!

HwanHee-oppa and Brian-oppa!!!~

I've been so into their songs, i keep on singing the song (With my bad immitation of HwanHee-oppa!), and i keep seeing "Brian" everywhere...

I'm serious.

Yesterday i called my nephew Brian and Brandon, i think i called someone Brian?
Then today i pass by a restaurant called "O'Brien" or something, then just now i sat beside a boy named Brian...

How it all begin?
Auntie showed me this episode of LoveLetter with them (All her fault again! HMPH!)! Then i so gatal go YouTube and listen to their songs, and i end-up getting addicted o(=v=")o...

The first clip i saw of them is this performance of 남자답게!
I thought they lipsynced one, but then Brian-oppa's part was like, not CD lar? Its like he really IS singing!
Then i go compare the MV and that performance... OMG!

THEY REALLY SING LIVE ONE!

AND ITS SO PURR-FECT!
I think their LIVE is better than the CD (In my own humble opinion!)!

Then keep on listening, listening, listening...
I repeated that YouTube performance for like a trillion times that night?

YAH! I really like Brian-oppa's voice! ARGH XD!~
Especially when he "pull" that part in 남자답게 (You can only hear that part from LIVE o(^-~)o!)! YAH XD!~
I can really feel the "emotion" from his voice! Possibly the first time i felt "emotion" when i listen to someone's voice =S...
Powerpacked with emotion!
Don't know how to explain, so just ignore this, i myself know can adee X3!!!~

And their MV "Goodbye", is the FIRST MV i watch and can heartache and tears swellup in my eyes without the need to think of anything else!
It just goes naturally!
Its just so sad o(T-T)o! Even though the melody of the song is not exactly heartbreaking, but i can sob everytime i watch that MV o(T-T)o!
Brian-oppa's performance inside VERY GOOD o(^-^)o!~
Crying kinda not real, but still good somehow o(=v="?)o!!!
I have my own reasons, i know can adee also, so no problems here, ARA?
Mwehehehehehe *grins*!!!~


And yes...

I MISS JONGGUK-OPPA o(T-T)o!!!


The childish muscle man!!!

X-Man is not 100% X-Man without JongGuk-oppa o(ToT)o!!!
Probably have to wait for TWO BLOODY before i can see him reappear in X-Man, plus his new CD and stuffs...
WHY??? WHE???
And by that time, Park KyeongRim-unni probabaly left X-Man dee???
NO o(ToT)o!!!

Remind me to borrow JongGuk-oppa's "blowable-muscle" later... haha, another long story =P!

JongGuk-oppa is currently serving in the army... TWO YEARS!!!
*cries*
BTW, just realised, all my X-Man collection have JongGuk-oppa inside o(=v=")o!
His just too cute inside X-Man! FIGHTING OPPA!


And yes, i love to watch this woman in X-Man too (Too bad when JongGuk-oppa left, she only start to have regular appearances in X-Man!)!

Lee SooYoung-unni!

Wow, so elegant and sweet? But...

DON'T BE FOOLED BY HER LOOKS!

When she plays in X-Man... she really is...
SUPER GANAS!
Let me copy Auntie's "Official marking"'s first (As shown in her Blog!)!

OFFICIALLY SUPER GANAS!!!

You should see her when she play! Really got frightened by her moves o(^^;;)o...

She is the Queen of the "Of Course-game", and after that, we can see her super-ganasness, so henceforth, she is refered to as Queen for always!

That is why, we should NEVER judge a book by its cover...

Kialang o(=v=")o...


And before i end this, ALOT of things i want to post up!
- TVXQ! LG MOBILE PARTY Event!
- The day guys wore dresses in my college!
- Paintball! FUN (BUT I SUCK!)!
Argh, got alot more but forgot =P!

And this pic is for me and Auntie =D!~

Eiyer, ticklish X3!!!~

ERIC-OPPA, DON'T TOUCH MY HYESUNG-OPPA XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e