Sunday, April 02, 2006

I bath...

... and clean my room...

... and bath again... WTH o(=o=""")o...

And tada, since last year my family and i move into my new home, my room has never been tidy!
Sure, there are times that i've tidy it abit and stuffs, but overall, its not 100% tidy because some cupboards are... erm... VERY MESSY!!!

I just put the stuffs i wanted to keep in the cupboard, and didn't bother tidying it up or putting it properly o(^^;;)o... one of it is ultra messy o(@.@)o!!!

But tada, apart from cleaning the window sill and the study table, i've finally, after a year, tidy one cupboard properly and neatly!!!
I see also i like!!! NICE AND TIDY =D!!!~

Now must fighting and continue tidying up the rest of the cupboards and arranging everything properly!!! I didn't finish tidying my room during the one-week-holiday in March because i "procrastinated", now must fighting tidy it after i finish ICPU this June!!! AJA!!!~

Though, i still feel that my cleaning is not "complete"! Still feel my room is "stuffy"! Last times when i've finish cleaning i room, i feel good! Maybe because now there's TWO person sleeping in my room, my cousin and i, instead of just ONE person last time!
My room quite small nya, so, maybe thats why?

Argh, FIGHTING!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e