Saturday, April 08, 2006

JAY CHOU'S THE BEST!

I know it and its enough!

But i still cannot "stand-it" when people criticize him!
Especially when those people are close to me, and they KNOW i love Jay Chou alot! ARGH, GERAM RAM RAM!!

Criticism is "good", if you take it in a healthy way. Although i strongly believe that everyone may have different opinions and taste on the same matter, I STILL CANNOT TAKE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK BADLY ABOUT MY BABY JAY!!!

Jay is my angel! No way i can stand it when people diss him! Regardless whoever it is!

If the person is a stranger and criticizes Jay, i can't do anything but to "respect" his opinion, because we think differently...

As for people who know me, you may think that Jay is horrible, i can respect you have your own opinion...
But can't you just keep your opinion to yourself when THE JAY FAN IS AROUND?
Can't you respect me for being a Jay fan and keep your opinions to yourself until i leave or something? I can respect you, so why can't you respect me?
Is it fun to see me argue, break down and start cursing everyone?
You don't like it when i start cursing and scolding in a foreign language; i only do it when i'm really mad!


I'm pointing at an incident just now. I went to my Aunt's house, and the big-HK-award-thingy was on.
Just as i sat down, they were going to present the "Best New Artist Award".
Jay was nominated. Along with 4-5 other new actresses. His the only ACTOR there!
Sure enough, OF COURSE MY BABY JAY WINS... but then everyone there started boo-ing him...

!@#$%^&*...

I was the only one who cheered for him of course, and i ALONE have to stand up to everyone else who was dissing him.
You won't know how i had felt, until you are in my place...
Nobody came to my rescue. Everyone else was just busy boo-ing him.
Then everyone start talking how he shouldn't win, wondering how much he had "paid" in order to receive the award, how he knew he would've got that award otherwise he wouldn't have be there, how his acting suck...

Sure enough, critism is "healthy" in a way... BUT...

Can't you respect me as a human being? Can't you respect ME, as your daughter, sister and cousin and NOT DISS HIM WHEN I AM AROUND?
I can be VERY SENSITIVE when it comes to Jay, and i especially don't like it when people who is close to me and KNOWS i love Jay disses him.

I ended up black face there.
Thanks to Kat for borrowing me her handphone and Auntie for "standing-with-me". Otherwise, i fear i might've gotten "crazy"!
I almost cried when i reason with my brother about "the-bribery-issue", though i'm not sure anyone noticed.

Luckily we left early, otherwise i would've i promise my face would've gotten blacker.

I sincerely thank my cousins for all the Jay stuffs they gave me! I honestly do! I honestly love them for that!
But i would be happier if my Baby Jay wasn't dissed. I don't like it. I HATE IT.

Thanks to Auntie BeeCheng for saying that "I like it when he says "Hello, my name is Zhou Jie Lun" (In cantonese)! Very cute..."
It may not mean alot, but it "gave-me-strength"... Thanks alot! ALOT ALOT, i really mean it!
When everyone else was busy dissing him, at least there is some supporting words!

...

Ok, Jay Chou is angry now o(>.<")o!!!

I have been TVXQ!-ing and Shinhwa-ing TOO MUCH these days, he is complaining now!



NO LAR JAY, WHERE CAN FORGET ABOUT YOU ONE o(T-T)o!!!

You're my beloved "guardian-angel" o(^-^)o!!! I would be a big meanie if i did!!!


Yeah, Jay is happy again X3!!!~
Oi Edison, WHY SHOULD I REMEMBER YOU??? Kekeke =P!!!

Jay is so happy i didn't forget him that he cried, AWWWWWWWWW, SO CUTE X3!!!~


... okok, i see wrongly o(=v=")o... but cheh, pretend awhile also cannot? Hehehe!

Anyways, JAY IS THE BEST!!!


FIGHTING BABY JAY XD!!!~

But... stop bullying NanQuanMaMa lar you o(^^;;)o...

So mean and naughty you! Aiyoyo X3!~

But... I LIKE!!! WE LIKE!!!

I LOVE MY JAY CHOU!!!~

I LOVE MY BABY JAY o(^-^)o!!!~

YOU'RE THE BEST!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e