Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I WANT PSP!

Haha, i damn free =D!
***Even though i have yet to finish my CCA, and i have a "activity-presentation" tomorrow o(=.=")o...***

I spend almost the whole night doing this! Yes, its about Shinhwa-oppas again! Yah, i love Shinhwa-oppas pics! Nice to photoshop with stories =D!~

They are just such dorkies X3!~ Saranghae X3!~

Enjoy! Though, if you're not a fan or me, you'd probably find this boring =D?
Ok, maybe just ME who won't find it boring o(=v=")o...

But i like it, its my blog, so CINCAI LAR =D!~


Shinhwa-oppas went to Japan for their press conference and Mnet Countdown in Japan concert!
While they were at backstage, argh, THEY were playing with PSP!

They have the Black AND White somemore! SO NICE o(T_T)o!
I have none o(ToT)o...
Yeah lar, compare our "paychecks", they can easily buy 10 PSPs lar !@#$%^&*...
Let me go chew owner DongWan-oppa to buy me one =D!~
...
*faints*
Being an owner is a tough job o(^^;;)o especially with a cat like me...

Anyways, yes, before the concert, they were rehearsing in BUDOUKAN (WOW!), and as usual, they can't help it but to mess around all the time! Before, during and after work =D!~
DORKIES X3!~
BEWARE: Pics have overload of "kimchi-ness"!
Hah, its my blog, i put whatever i like X3!~



Andy-oppa is trying to "show-off" that his in Japan, and his kimchi is stuck elsewhere by calling her to look at him! !@#$%^&* stupid oppa!
Haha, JunJin-oppa looked so confused with Eric-oppa!


And then, to the PSP o(T-T)o!!!
I want o(ToT)o!!!

So fun o(T-T)o...


JunJin-oppa wonders if kimchi wanted the PSP, but mean Andy-oppa doesn't want to give it to her!

Yeah! Unni came to "rescue"!

Hah, serve you right Andy-oppa =P!~


MinWoo-oppa so nice! But HyeSung-oppa busy VS-ing Eric-oppa he couldn't hear him o(T-T)o!

And then MinWoo-oppa forgotten about the fact that i wanted the PSP o(ToT)o...

WHAT ABOUT ME???


HyeSung-oppa busy playing the PSP! So jealous me (For the PSP!) planned a very "sneaky-attack" =3!~

Hahaha! It was ME who "blackened" HyeSung-oppa's PSP screen! Mwehehe!

Then, kimchi ATTACK!!!
I appeared on HyeSung-oppa's PSP =D!~

I'm so mean =D!~

But... i miscalculated...

HyeSung-oppa was VERY HAPPY on the "kimchi-attack" o(=v=")o...

HyeSung-oppa happy happy, kimchi faint faint...

My plans backfired, miserably o(=o=")o...

Sweat-drop lor o(=v=")o...


Then, JunJin-oppa and DongWan-oppa experimented with owner's camera in their search for kimchi!

But no kimchi appearance there!

HyeSung-oppa overheard it, so he went to "show-off" plus disturb DongWan-oppa!

Hehehe, HyeSung-oppa so mean!

DongWan-oppa went !@#$%^&*... so he threatened to make kimchi sauce when he gets home...
Oh no o(0_0)o...

Everyone wants a piece of little kimchi me o(@o@)o!

HyeSung-oppa of course wouldn't allow DongWan-oppa to make kimchi sauce out of me! YEAH XD!~

Ouch! HyeSung-oppa whacked my DongWan-oppa o(; o ;)o!
Who should i side? Owner or oppa? Dillema o(@.@)o...


OPPAS, DON'T FIGHT o(>.<)o!!! Hey, it works! Oppas not fighting anymore X3!~
kimchi love you guys too X3!~

Then, the rest of Shinhwa-oppas and crews gather around to see kimchi in the PSP!

Andy-oppa is gleeful to see kimchi in the Black PSP, but Eric-oppa wonders why the White PSP has no kimchi!

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BUY CHEESECAKE FOR ME!!!


Yeah! I want Strawberry Cheesecake ne!~ Strawberry cake will do good also o(*v*)o!~


HyeSung-oppa can't stop staring at his kimchi on the PSP... hehehe...

Yeah, kimchi love oppa too X3!~

Then, jealous DongWan-oppa threatened to make kimchi sauce again o(@.@)o...

Oh no, NOT kimchi sauce again o(0_0)o...

EVERYONE WANTS kimchi SAUCE!!! RUN!!! SAVE MYSELF!!!
*Runs towards YuCheon for safety...*
... hold on... what is that Baby YuCheon is holding?

A WANTED sign?

WANTED kimchi FOR kimchi SAUCE o(0_0)o??? WHAT IS THIS???

RUN AGAIN!!! RUN TO JunSu-oppa, JaeJoong-oppa, YunHo-oppa and MinMin to save me o(>.<)o!!! ... bo?...

NO, NOT THEM TOO o(0_0)o...
But, haha, they looked like dorks! My dorky oppas and MinMin X3 *drools*!~

Hehehe, my Shinhwa-oppas and TVXQ! are dorkies o(^ω^)o!~

Chamkangman! This is not the time to drool over their dorkiness! RUN!

ARGH, RUN! WHO WILL SAVE ME...? Hehehe!
Everyone wants a piece of little
kimchi me! Yah XD!~

Chamkangman again! HOI TVXQ!, GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES !@#$%^&*...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e