Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fly to the Toilet~

I have 2 brother.
One who require me to pick him up from work just now because his car wasn't available.
And i conveniently forgotten about him =P!

Haha, its because my Ah Kim was talking to me lar, so i missed the time! It was only until he called that i remembered!
And genius me, i just have to remember that my bladder was full when i was driving halfway there! Argh! And have to skip the trip to Tesco to buy my favourite snack because I BADLY WANT TO GO HOME T-T!
My brother also lazy to go down to buy the snack for me because i was late!
Boohoo, poor me T-T!
But i fly to the toilet the minute i came home... PARADISE =D!~

~~

Haha, i got from Auntie this two episodes of Love Letter!
AND I CAN'T STOP REPEATING THE PART OF FTTS's BRIAN!
The part he sucked in the helium and then hop like a little boy!
Of course, his voice went all "squeaky" and cute because of the helium, so the whole part became EXTRA CUTE!
YAH XD!~

FTTS HwanHee very scary, i kia!!!~
But then i like to see him when he blink his eyes! Like, SO CUTE XD! Don't know how to explain it though =P!
You know sometimes some people blink their eyes its like, using alot of force? Its obvious that they are blinking, as compared to normal blinking, arasou?
Argh, you have to see to understand lar X3!
Hehehe, SAME AS KIM JONGMIN!!! SO CUTE ALSO!!!
The way both of them blink really special!!!~ KAWAII YO X3!!!~

But of course, i remain true to my X-Man =D!!!
Since X-butan is destinied for me, and Love-butan for Auntie o(=v=")o...
So we should all go to the place where its destinied for us, ARASOU =D?
No no, this is so lame again o(=v=""")o...

~~

This Friday is Isetan's Pre-sale! YAH XD!~
I have waited for this day for a long long time!~
But but... got college o(T-T)o!!!
Don't care!!! I shall rush there after college, mwehehehehehehe!!!~
Team Japan jersey, Shinhwa's COLOURS, TVXQ's 'TOMORROW - 000777 days -' by Tohoshinki... YOU ARE MINE!!!
Mwehehehehehehehe!!!~

Let me have a farewell party with my money now first o(T-T)o... i'll miss you guys...

NYAH XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e