Friday, April 28, 2006

I WAS CORRECT!!!

And you people are WRONG!!!

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!

Remember this cartoon?

Pinky and the Brain!

If you are around my age, and living in Malaysia, and particular love watching cartoons on public channels when you are young, you'll definately know this two mouses!

Pinky and the Brain!

Even if you don't like them (Which is very unlikely!), its kinda hard to get rid of their song from your head! The song is just TOO CATCHY!

Pinky and the Brain, Pinky and the Brain, one is a genius, another's insane ♪!~
Ah, such great and beautiful song *wipes tears*!~


Ok, now what is it that GENIUS ME is saying is wrong?

Well, last time, me and my friends was talking about Pinky and the Brain.

I, me, moi, na, atashi, said that Pinky is the crazy one, while Brain is the smart-ass who always trys to take over the world (And always fails miserably, usually...)!

Then, my smart-ass friend said that I WAS WRONG, and that Pinky is the smart one, and Brain is the crazy one! Because its supposed to be "ironic"!
Note: I can't remember who that *friend* is, but if i DO remember who that person is, you better be sure i'm gonna BITE you! VRA!

Anyways, silly and innocent me at that very time, I BELIEVE IN WHAT SHE SAID!
The television show wasn't showing anymore, so i can't prove her wrong or i'm right. But i believe in her point that its supposed to be "ironic", so from that moment on, i kept on thinking, "Pinky is the genius, Brain is the crazy one... Pinky is the genius, Brain is the crazy one..."... although sometimes i do have doubts, but i ignored it...

How wrong i was =/...

ITS REALLY WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND!!!

I REALLY WAS CORRECT!!!

TO HELL WITH IRONIC!!!

PINKY IS THE CRAZY ONE AND BRAIN IS THE GENIUS!!!

I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!
But i misjudged and simply believe in what my that smart-ass friend had said!
Genius me *sarcasm*!

What prove do i have?
Try searching on Google or Yahoo!, you'll SEE that i'm CORRECT!

DARN IT!!! I WAS CORRECT ALL THIS WHILE!!!

!@#$%^&*...


And Auntie, we have to improvise...
Brian-oppa can't be Brain anymore, his to crazy, wacko and cute cute cute to be Brain!
On the OTHER HAND, HwanHee-oppa CANNOT be Pinky!
He's not *wacky* enough, and he looks grumpy, and he can be VERY KIALANG =D!~

Mayday mayday, we need a change in characters, over!

Eitherways, stay tuned for more of Pinky and the Brain!
Bo-liao-ness again o(=v=")o... mwehehe!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e