Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I will never ever EVER...

... buy eggs again!

QueenyMommie went to US, so naturally, i have to help around the household, buy stuffs and stuffs.
The house supply of eggs runs out fast normally, so Grandmoma had asked me to buy 20 eggs TWICE!

The FIRST TIME, when i came home, i accidentally dropped the whole plastic bag with the 20eggs while putting down my other stuffs.
If i'm not mistaken, 8 eggs were broken and thrown o(=.=")o... 3 were broken but i "saved" it by putting it in the fridge to be cooked tomorrow.

The SECOND TIME, just now, while putting the other stuffs into the car, once again, i forgot i bought eggs and accidentally dropped the plastic bag with the eggs inside the car.
1 egg didn't made it with the rest o(=.=")o...

So thats it! I'm never buying eggs EVER AGAIN!
They are just too delicate for a rough cat like me =P!
Meow!


Yeah! Kat's friend just borrowed her 10episodes of Shin-chan!
Kat knows i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Shin-chan! So immediately when we got back home, she took it out to let me watch!

I went o(*v*)o, and expressed my love to Kat, and her friend, for the Shin-chan XD!
Then i happily hop to my place (No kidding, i really did hop o(=v=")o...), took out Auntie's LAST DANCE WITH ME disc4 and happily placed one of the Shin-chan discs inside!
Oh, the happiness of watching Shin-chan o(TvT)o!!!~
Side note: Sorry Eugene, JiSung (Leading casts of LAST DANCE WITH ME!) for not "watching-you-guys"... Shin-chan RULES =D!!!~

...

Sometimes i feel that i'm such a big kid!

I LOVE cartoons, and i especially LOVE Shin-chan!
I have ALMOST the whole collection of his comics at home =D! Though, most are not well-taken care off, because i read them too often =P!

And today, one of my classmate have to do some Taylor's Student Council work! Which is to stamped/ chop some receipt books with the Student Council sign!
Upon seeing what he is doing, i happily FORCED him to give the work to me o(^^;;)o...

And while we discuss for our group works and stuffs, i was happily stamping the receipt books all the way with the Student Council sign like a happy giddy girl! IT WAS FUN =D!~

Ok, now let me continue watching my Shin-chan =D!
I think it'll be one of the few shows i'll finish watching immediately after getting it o(^^;;)o...
I still have ALOT of dramas and movies i haven't watch finish =P!
Yah, but happy! Shin-chan XD!~
Even though its in mandarin o(=.=")o... but still better than the Malay version =3!!!~
SHIN-CHAN XD!~


Ooh, yeah, and before i watch my Shin-chan, need to take something to watch with me!
Eric-oppa's Shin-chan BLANKET =D!~
Comfy comfy, nyan nyan, nice nice X3!~

His sleeping, so a good time to take it from him, gegege! Hope he won't wake up and notice!
And while doing so, also "take" Eric-oppa for Auntie lar! "On-the-way" mar =D!~

I'm a good cat, as DongWan-oppa always says o(^ω^)o!

Mwehehe!!!

Muahahahahahaha! Shin-chan blanket! I WANT!


Btw, those "hair" on his legs photoshop one har! In case you are as blur as our dear old SamSoon =D!~
And also, actually, Eric-oppa was sleeping covered by the blanket very nicely one... but HyeSung-oppa, who was filming the video, pull off the blanket to show off Eric-oppa's sexy legs!
HyeSung-oppa so naughty X3!~

Shin-chan blanket! I WANT o(>v<")o!
And yes, the person who filmed this video, also belongs to ME!
MOI! MINE! NAE! ATASHI NO! SAYA PUNYA! WO DE! NGO GE! WA EH!
Clear? Arasou? Wakatta?
BELONGS TO ME! kitty kimchi! Meow!~

Yah, HyeSung-oppa X3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e