Sunday, April 16, 2006

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS FREAKING WORLD?

I thought i love my car... but suddenly i feel like jumping on it and destroy it!
But its my fault for "neglecting" it by driving mom's car on Sat =P...
Though still, GERAM!

On 2258 hours, my friend told me she saw w-inds. latest album, THANKS, in OU Popular! Finally, after waiting for quite sometime, i can finally buy it in Malaysia!
By 2315 hours like that, after really deciding that i want to go buy the album IMMEDIATELY! So i changed my clothes and took my purse, ready to attack OU Popular for the freaking album!
And just as i've manage to open the bloody gate, which sometimes can be bloody hard to open because of remote default, MY CAR CANNOT START ENGINE!!!

The car alarm rang somemore, then i don't know what i did it stopped, then CANNOT START ENGINE ALREADY!!!
Brilliant, just as i want to go buy my w-inds. album o(T-T)o... now have to wait until tomorrow...

Why is it that my luck is always freaking bad when i'm anxious or worried over something??? FREAKING WORLD FREAKING DAY FREAKING LUCK!!!
FREAKING HUMANS!!! FREAKING RADIO STATION!!!
ARGH!!!

I'm so pissed off over everything and everyone now!!! All freaking peeps in the universe have to ignore me when i complain somemore o(T-T)o!!!
ARGH!!!

I hate w-inds., i so want to eat them up...
But i love them so much i can't do so o(T-T)o...
So please freaking go to HK for a concert, that way it'll be much chaper than Japan...

Freaking dudes, freaking money-makers... FREAKING WORLD!!!

This is such a freaking post, hehehe...


p/s: Just another freaking fact to add to my freaking luck for this freaking day:
I missed the last question which might enable me to win w-inds. merchandise from the radio station...

Freaking world... FREAKING w-inds.!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e