Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bo-liao-ness-diary-post!

Written: It's Oppa! (2006-04-18 00:30:39, Hit : 922)
Title: [Dongwan] Tiring..


Doing activities is very tiring.

each time it gets more and more tiring..

the time spent with the members is the only time when its not tiring.

its like new strength renewed every time.

and to these members I always feel thankful and love.

I realise anew that the existance of Shinhwa is the greatest blessing of my life.. ^_^


































except eric except eric except eric except eric !
~~
Credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (Translation) + Good EMG (Source

Yah, DongWan-oppa so cute X3!!!~
I also want to do something similiar XD!!!~

Written: It's eiko-chan! (2006-04-19 17:21:25, Hit : 922)
Title: [eiko-chan] Dancing..


Doing assignments is very tiring.

each time it gets more and more tiring..

the time spent with my softtoys is the only time when its not tiring.

its like new power renewed every time.

and to these cuties I always feel thankful but bullied.

I realise anew that the existance of them is one of the greatest blessing of my life.. ^_^


































except kimchi except kimchi except kimchi except kimchi !
... and pan-chan also...




OMG, THIS IS SO LAME XD!!!~ SO BO-LIAO X3!!!~

I'm remembering (Ok, i'm TRYING-TO-REMEMBER!!!) what i want to write, so just put this one first lar o(=v=")o... muahaheeeeeeeeee!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e