Monday, April 10, 2006

Eight Below again...

I was watching Disney Channel's That's So Raven last night, and during commercial there's the trailer of Eight Below...

My eyes swell with tears watching it... oh, they are just so cute X3!~

Which made me think:

I really really really wanted to keep a dog in the future, if possible.
Alot of dogs, to be exact.
A Golden Retriever and a Siberian Husky. Minimum
Plus a Labrador, an English Cocker Spaniel and a long-hair Miniature Dashund. Maximum.
Toy Poodle is currently being considered, along with alot of other breeds =P.
I even got their names ready ^^;;...

However, i also don't want to keep dogs... because after keeping them for probably 10years or so, when they have to leave me, i can take the seperation VERY HARD and VERY BAD... especially when we have forged a very very very good relationship, which i'm sure we will...
If i'm unluckily, they'll probably leave me before the 10years span...
If i'm EVEN unluckier, i'll probably have to make a choice whether to choose to let him "go" or not...

So yeah, i don't want to keep dogs anymore...

But i so badly want them... i've already started the dream of life i would have with dogs... and life without them as well (And i'll start emo-ing...)...

I feel that me, just like Keita and Ah Mei jiejie:
We love animals, and badly want to keep them.
But we know they'll leave us earlier, so we choose not to anymore.

Ah Mei jiejie had the experience, which is why she knows how bad it can be she doesn't want to keep one now...

Me? I don't have the experience, but i imagine it before... and i can really go "mad"...

Though, who knows in the future, i might really get a dog? At least the years i spent with him will be worthwhile?

I'll probably be the happiest woman in the world with a dog? If i get emo, at least they'll be there to comfort me and i probably wouldn't get emo as often...?

I really wanted a dog... Especially a Golden Retriever and a Siberian Husky...

Why can't dogs live longer than their lifespan? To an extend of 20years... at least?
Or live without sickness? So they can be live happily with their owner throughout their 15years of life?

I want a dog, but i'm scared...

This one's for you Denver.

Took this from my friend's page, hope she don't mind me publishing it.


***This post is dedicated to one of my favourite dog in the whole-wide-world, the dog who made me fell more in-love with dogs and Golden Retriever especially...

Denver, may you rest-in-peace.***

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e