Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Roadrunner-oppa?

I was walking to college from the parking place one day (Rushing again, no doubt o(=v=")o...)...

As i walked, i thought of my "Roadrunner-post"...

And immediately, somehow, this came in mind...


Roadrunner-oppa???

Mwehehehe, i love my owner DongWan-oppa =D!!!~
He's my Roadrunner to send me to college FAST and can knock off all those bloody-humans blocking my way when i was rushing to class!!!~
I LOVE YOU MY ROADRUNNER OWNER DONGWAN-OPPA X3!!!~

Mweheeee, trust me to be bo-liao again =D!!!~

~~

Kiakia...?
I'm scared one fine day, i'll:
- Walk into one fine CD shop.
- Take one fine CD which is from one fine artist(s).
- Test-listen to that one fine CD.
- Fell in love with the one fine CD and its fine songs.
- Immediately buy it without consideration.

Trust me, i can do "just-that" all of a sudden... Gulp?

So lets pray i stop listening to their songs now =D?
...
Eitherways...
*Holds farewell party with my monthly allowance o(T-T)o...*
I love you guys o(ToT*)o...

Haha, bo-liao-ness again o(=v=")o...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e