Wednesday, April 19, 2006

She's the Man

I have been waiting for this movie for a long long time, eversince watching the trailer!


She's the Man!

And it'll finally be out tomorrow! Yeapies! YEAH X3!~
Go watch the trailer! I especially LOVE the ending of the trailer X3!~


I "dated" SamSoon to watch it this Friday, but... we can't wait... so, the "we", who is me and Kat...

... will be watching it tomorrow =P!

Because:
1) Can't wait for the movie, even the trailer cracks us up!
2) There are chances SamSoon MIGHT ditch us aka FFK (Fong fei gei~) at the last minute!

So 1) + 2) = watching it on Thursday!

Arasou the "calculation"? Hehehe!

Although use-to-SamSoony's-FFK style, but seriously, who likes to be "flewed"?
Somemore for a movie we've been waiting to watch for so long!
I got "scared" by SamSoony after my "Eight-Below-experience" o(=.=")o *shivers*...
She said ok, she'll go, and just-the-minute before i buy the tickets i call her ONLY she tell me she can't go...
So if i had brought the tickets already, maybe the tickets will just be wasted?

But seriously, maybe you'll be wondering, why can't she just be bothered to sms me or call me and tell me she can't make it?
Well, THATS~ our SamSoony =D!~

No matter what, we love her for her blurness X3!~
... except when it get on our nerves...


TADA =D??? Hehehe!!!

p/s: I went to watch The Wild just now! OMG, its just so funny XD!~
Especially the koala, Nigel!
Trust me, i love British accent! SO CUTE THAT KOALA! SHAKE BUTT X3!~
Can fight with Pupu? No, Nigel CAN WIN Pupu =D!~
In the butt-shaking-contest of course o(^-~)o!!!~

pp/s: Yes, alot of posts today because i have alot to say (And its not finished yet!), but remember to see this post, the one about Shinhwa Mnet Japan that one ok???
I spend one whole night and one whole morning doing it, so don't waste it ne o(T-T)o...???
But what a good way to finish my time, as compared that i can use that time to finish part of my CCA???
Yikes o(0_0)o *runsaway*!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e