Sunday, April 16, 2006

What is privacy?

I was photoshopping this pic of me and DongWan-oppa, when my older brother entered the study room, saw what i was doing, and went "Oh no!"...
He saw what i was doing, and argh, what i was doing was only meant for Shinhwa-fans nya!
So naturally, why my bro "Oh no!" lor... OMG...

!@#$%^&*...

Whatever happened to privacy?
The fact that what my computer monitor is displaying is like, SO BRIGHT AND CLEAR, to whoever who passes by the bloody study room!
Its visible! Even though you just walk pass the study room and very cleverly peered inside through the door and window, which is made 80% of SEE-THROUGH-GLASS!!!
Worst is, my back is facing the door and windows of the study room, so people can SEE what i'm doing from outside the room, and i won't bloody hell know what is going on also...
Argh, you need to see how the room is like to understand... !@#$%^&*...

I suddenly regretted choosing this place... so much for being able to "face" the bright lights?...
Oh wait, its "fengshui" stuffs if i'm not mistaken?

Argh! I want my privacy! Everyone can see what i'm doing when i am Shinhwa-ing or TVXQ!-ing!
Not that i mind, but sometimes, I DO MIND!
Especially when i photoshop those type of picture o(>.<")o!

Damn malu just now... luckily i don't care... and my older brother also not those who will tease me 24/ 7 about it... it's naturally over adee...
But imagine if my second bro were to see it... i'll probably hide myself behind DongWan-oppa forever and refuses to leave him even one step!
Then oppa will have to bring me to recordings, filmings, etc, i get to see superstars, YEAH!
...
Ok, i sidetracked ALOT again o(=v=")o...

Anyways, as i was saying, my older bro won't like disturb me about it anymore, but "just-in-case" he comes in again and see what i was photoshopping, i've resorted to save myself from embarressment by photoshopping another pic of ANOTHER Shinhwa-oppa member and my friend *grins*... CHUT!~

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE =D!!!~

I love photoshopping, my skills are "improving"... its not good, but better! Though there's still ALOT i need to learn! FIGHTING!~

Yah XD!!!~

Let me go photoshop a beard on Pupu first =3!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e