Monday, April 10, 2006

X-Man ROCKS!

OMG, I JUST LOVE X-MAN XD!!!~
***X-Man is one of the very popular variety gameshow broadcasted on SBS GoodSunday in Korea***

Loo2, YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE IN CHOOSING X-MAN o(^-~)o~!!!

Though so, i find that i always supports the team on the right (My right when i face the monitor!), which is ParkTeam =P! Even though HyeSung-oppa or YuCheon-oppa is on the left team, KangTeam, I STILL SUPPORT PARKTEAM XD!~

I think i have a thing for teams on the right?
Because in HanJiHye's episode of LoveLetter, i still supported the team on the right =P! But DongWan-oppa's there, maybe cause i choose to support DongWan-oppa =P!
BTW, when DongWan-oppa appears in X-Man, he is always the team on the right too XP!~

Ok, enough of craps! I LOVE X-MAN!

I was watching the X-Man Japan Special, OMG, LEE SOOYOUNG-UNNI IS JUST SO COOL!
She is the second generation of the "Of-course-Queen"! My favourite game in X-Man!
***"Of-course" is one of the very popular games in X-Man; which requires two person from opposing teams to "insult" each other and the opposite must answer "Of-course"! Should they cannot accept the insult, they'll be "knockdown"!***
I love her attitude! VERY COOL! But also funny at the same time!
HyeSung-oppa got "knocked-down" by her, hehehe!

Yes, although HyeSung-oppa is on KangTeam, i still supported ParkTeam =P! Feel so bad X3!~
But yah, i've always supported ParkTeam nyan! Mianhae oppa!~

I laughed like mad everytime i watch X-Man! Even when i rewatched that episode of Shinhwa-oppa's, I STILL LAUGH LIKE MAD!
***For further confirmation on how mad i can be, please feel free to contact my family members***
Luckily my bro is not at home, otherwise he'll want to send me to TanjungRambutan again o(^^;;)o...
Or as Auntie puts it, "X-butan" o(=v=")o... Auntie goes to "Love-butan" btw!


Although when i watch LoveLetter (Another variety show; requires male contestant to "fight" for the female contestant!), the episode where Han JiHye is in it, i laughed like mad and its really nice and funny!
But its still not-as-attractive-as-X-Man!
Auntie tipu punya o(-__-")o...
Or is it Auntie loves LoveLetter because of Eric-oppa? His very funny inside!
But i think DongWan-oppa and HyeSung-oppa and MinWoo-oppa funnier!
DongWan-oppa is just so dorky! Saranghae oppa X3!~

I think maybe i prefer X-Man to LoveLetter because LoveLetter most just require the male contestants to "fight" for the female-contestant! Dance dance dance game dance!
But X-Man is full of love, dance, game, fights and WAR! Especially "Love-war"!
Nyan, love X-Man X3!~
Though i won't say no to episodes of LoveLetter, if there's Shinhwa-oppa or TVXQ! inside o(^-^)o!~ Any episodes with them are mostly funny, hehehe!

Let me continue my X-Man Japan 3-episode-special first! X-Man! YAH XD!~

PARKTEAM FIGHTING!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e