Friday, April 14, 2006

Hungry cat meow!

Why is it, that i can remember something really small and random?

Like... (blank for the moment, i can't remember what i wanted to write suddenly o(=.=")o...)...

But... i can't remember something i've just watched?

Like perhaps what DongWan-oppa and JunJin-oppa did in some random Shinhwa clip i just watched minutes ago?

My memory is so bad, no wonder i do bad in exams which requires memory power !@#$%^&*...


STUPID OPPAS o(>.<)o!!!

Why am i scolding myself in my own Blog?

Anyways!

Ooh, that day Eric-oppa brought me my favourite!!!

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE XD!!!~

So now, whenever i see Eric-oppa, i only think of one thing... gegege *smirks*...


STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE XD!!!

Gegege!!! YUMMY!!!
The cake i mean, NOT Eric-oppa!!!
Because Eric-oppa is NOT to my appetite, and because i'm NOT Auntie Amane, and i ONLY like to chew my owner DongWan-oppa and HyeSung-oppa and TVXQ! and Keita and Jay Chou...
... wait... did i just say that out loud???
Woops =P!!!


Hehehe, mianhae oppa =P!!! I not amane also!!!

No no, cannot chew owner DongWan-oppa's head o(>.<)o!!! Later how if he and Auntie make kimchi sauce out of me o(>o<)o???

Hold on, i sense something scary behind me o(0_0)o...

*Turns around and saw Auntie...*

Hehe, hello Auntie... erm... you're... you're not really going to... make... make kimchi sauce out of me??? Right???



She's really going to make kimchi sauce out of me o(0_0)o!!!

HOLY MARSHMALLOWS!!! RUN XD!!!~

Let me look for my owner DongWan-oppa to protect little kimchi me o(>.<)o!!!

... wait a second...


...

NO, NOT DONGWAN-OPPA TOO??? kimchi SAUCE NOT NICE!!! DONGWAN-OPPA SAUCE AND HYESUNG-OPPA SAUCE NICER??? NOT kimchi SAUCE o(>.<)o!!!

Why am i still here to crap so much??? RUN XD!!!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e